Sticky requested, well done sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/13/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Kenokost
Sticky requested, well done sir.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How is this not stickied? Sticky Requested!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Qualk has any of your wonderful guides been stickied yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/25/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Kungfusiouss
How is this not stickied? Sticky Requested!

Thank you for your support!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Good lord, thank you so much
Reply Quote
66 Undead Warrior
Excellent guide. Sticky requested.
Great work OP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/25/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Goroth
Qualk has any of your wonderful guides been stickied yet?

Unfortunately no lol. I think it was because I bumped my last guide too much so I'm trying not to do that as much with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I found with mine the moment it got enough "likes" to be highlighted they stickied it. Might be related, I'm not sure. Anyway, as I've stated before this really should be stickied as this will help out SEVERAL hunters who are new to PVP, or even those with a little experience looking for ideas.
Reply Quote
This guide is older, is the info still up to date? I'm looking for help with gemming/reforging and stat priority in general, but wasn't sure if things have changed since this was made?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/31/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Imsogood
This guide is older, is the info still up to date? I'm looking for help with gemming/reforging and stat priority in general, but wasn't sure if things have changed since this was made?

You need a tad more expertise and a little less hit, so reforge out of hit into expertise on one piece of gear and you should be set. Just make sure both hit and expertise are above 3.0% without going too far over. Other than that your reforging looks good.

For gems you can replace your shattered wild jade's with vivid wild jade's if you want. While haste is good for marks now, Resilience is better for overall PvP survivability in my opinion.

And yes I have it updated for 5.1 as of now.
Reply Quote
So what about crit? Should I go for more crit or haste because I was thinking of gemming and reforging more for crit instead of haste because my damage has been horrible. No matter how many things I do right it just always seems like my damage is less than par and I want to fix that asap.

thanks for helping!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So what about crit? Should I go for more crit or haste because I was thinking of gemming and reforging more for crit instead of haste because my damage has been horrible. No matter how many things I do right it just always seems like my damage is less than par and I want to fix that asap.

thanks for helping!

I prefer crit over haste. It's also good to have a balance however. If you have too much crit you'll probably be focus starved but if you have too much haste you won't do enough burst to get a kill. That being said, I find haste is generally better for all-around PvP such as World PvP, BG's, Tol Barad, etc. while crit is better for more focused "hardcore" PvP like arenas and rated BG's.

Bottom line: If you feel comfortable managing your focus and keeping Steady Focus up then bump up your crit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/28/2013 04:22 AMPosted by Tys
Good lord, thank you so much

You're very welcome :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Why isn't this a sticky yet?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/05/2013 09:56 AMPosted by Coreytrevor
A very good question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Excellent guide. Sticky requested.
Great work OP.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I found with mine the moment it got enough "likes" to be highlighted they stickied it. Might be related, I'm not sure. Anyway, as I've stated before this really should be stickied as this will help out SEVERAL hunters who are new to PVP, or even those with a little experience looking for ideas.

Well it got enough "likes" to be highlighted last week and still no sticky : (. One of the current stickies isn't even highly rated yet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well it got enough "likes" to be highlighted last week and still no sticky : (. One of the current stickies isn't even highly rated yet.
Idk then D:

Maybe you made the WoW loot/forum gods mad? D:?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/05/2013 09:56 AMPosted by Coreytrevor

: D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]