EXILED FROM HELL MYTHIC DAYTIME RAIDING

100 Orc Shaman
Well, then let me make you feel better. My achievement value is way lower.

oh yeah, up with you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm actually bored enough to do dailies! bring up the servers!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Monk
Heroic Amber Shaper down on 25! Keeping the kills comin!

12/16 heroic, four more for the tier clear team.

Still recruiting for current and future content!

Ur Kickin !@# guys!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Heroic Empress and Heroic Terrace (minus Lei Shi) left to do. Come join the fun! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am but just a simple Ewok. I come from a land far away. Yet, my species has heard of the legendary achievements that have been accomplished and destroyed by Exiled From Hell. It was not the Jedi who saved my home moon of Endor, but it was the might EFH. This guild, with the help of the wookies drove back the Empire and saved the Universe.

I am bumping this thread in apprecation for the heroic deeds of Exiled From Hell. You guys rock!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I understand this is a daytime raiding guild but do you have nighttime raid groups for alts and etc?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Ranshaw, we don't really have a Night Run as of yet. We sometimes have a Saturday Morning Alt Run. Our main focus has been progression (in the daytime) because a lot of our Raiders aren't always around later in the day.

On with the Heroic Empress progression today! ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Up, WTB Melee DEEPZ
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
It's strange being so Ranged DPS heavy especially in a 25 Man. Where are you Melee DPS? More Heroic Empress progression to come this week and hopefully we see her killed. ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Monk
Recruiting hard for 25 man daytime raiding. 12/16 heroic and gunning to clear the tier pre-5.2. Big priority on talented melee dps! I know you are out there!!!

www.efhguild.com!

Contact Sinthetik/Miarose/Miskatonic/Sylverfall in game as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
School :O

WAI U RAID SO ERLY
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Early bird catches the worm!

Or in our case, defeats the Raid Bosses.
Edited by Lunar on 2/1/2013 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Monk
More dps!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
This weekend several of us finished up Gold Challenge Modes for the Guild. It took a lot of team effort and was very fun and enjoyable.

On with more Heroic Empress progression this Monday. Come join us DPS, we need you to finish this Tier all Heroic!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Monk
To the top for more daytime raiders!!! We need all of you talented dps and healers to help us finish the tier before 5.2 and for Throne of Thunder!!!!!

www.efhguild.com!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Still recruiting talented dps and healers, dont be shy!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Need more people!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Sunshine daisies
Butter mellow
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Let's see Heroic Empress die tomorrow sure. :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Such a great morning to finish Heroic Empress.

Come join us (DPS & Healers) to finish this Tier with everything down on Heroic. ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]