<Friend Zone> wants to be your friend!

90 Human Hunter
Implying we would accept you
Implying we want you
Implying implications that imply implications

http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us/darkspear/class.hunter

Better geared than any Hunter in your guild, and I haven't even killed a single raid boss.

/Moonwalks out of this thread.

How much we like you > Gear/Accomplishments

Also, how's that Black Market working for you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You seemed to be well versed about friend zones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would rather not post an application for a guild invite. I'm willing to join and you can try me out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Adorable, think's he can circumvent the app and try out. No thanks, I think you can stay in Indigo. They are more your speed I think.

The implication being you are awful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would rather not post an application for a guild invite. I'm willing to join and you can try me out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
10/17/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Unsubtle
We already know pvp heroes fail at everything when it comes to raiding.

hey now, that's mean
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd love to join, but you guys are a bunch of elitist !@#$%^-s with the motto: If you do more than me, you're a tryhard, but if you do less, you're bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We aren't PVPers. We don't do that. If you die to easy mechanics, you are indeed, bad. If you do better than us, you're a good player. But ok.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/17/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Wtbskillz
I'd love to join, but you guys are a bunch of elitist !@#$%^-s with the motto: If you do more than me, you're a tryhard, but if you do less, you're bad.

We are currently full on a bad teenagers who half !@# troll realm forums. Thank's for your interest, please considering reapplying in the future when we are more desperate for bads.

Thanks,
Shel
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/17/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Shalarahn

We are currently full on a bad teenagers who half !@# troll realm forums. Thank's for your interest, please considering reapplying in the future when we are more desperate for bads.

Thanks,
Shel

Too bad you lack reading comprehension or you would've realized I didn't actually want to join. And it seems that you guys are indeed full on bad teenagers who half !@# troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Edited by Shalarahn on 10/17/2012 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reading the next word is hard

10/17/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Wtbskillz
but
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Back peddling must be your specialty
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/17/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Shalarahn
Back peddling must be your specialty

I bet you're sitting in your chair thinking you're a pretty good troll right now right? More power to you, if you guys want to interest idiots with the smallest amount of maturity and wit, you're doing it pretty damn well I'd say.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]