<Friend Zone> wants to be your friend!

90 Human Hunter
Kid, it takes 5 chairs to handle my girth, get outta here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/17/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Bándet
I'd love to join, but you guys are a bunch of elitist !@#$%^-s with the motto: If you do more than me, you're a tryhard, but if you do less, you're bad.

That is pretty much how the PvP community works these days.

"If your rating is higher than mine, you got carried/wintraded/played something op. If your rating is lower than mine, you suck and should uninstall."

Yeah, this isn't how we are. These are actually the people that we decline/get rid of.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/17/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Nawp

That is pretty much how the PvP community works these days.

"If your rating is higher than mine, you got carried/wintraded/played something op. If your rating is lower than mine, you suck and should uninstall."

Yeah, this isn't how we are. These are actually the people that we decline/get rid of.

Yet it's what you guys are showing in these forums. You can't claim to not be hardcore and say you shouldn't be judged because of it, and then turn around and call people who haven't done what you have terrible, because who's to say they're just more casual than you are?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Yet it's what you guys are showing in these forums. You can't claim to not be hardcore and say you shouldn't be judged because of it, and then turn around and call people who haven't done what you have terrible, because who's to say they're just more casual than you are?

We aren't hardcore.
We don't care if you judge us.
We don't call people who haven't done what we've done terrible, we call it lack of experience. (ie. DS was easy, especially at 35%, not being 8/8 @ 35% isn't exactly stellar.)
I don't think we have said we are casual nor hardcore, if they are either more casual or hardcore than us, good for them. If they seem like they know their class/how to play/how to mechanics, then we will trial them.

This recruitment thread has turned into a whole lot of wat and nope.

Regardless, I like the bumps to my guild's thread!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We aren't casual and we aren't hardcore. All the officers in our guild are former hardcore raiders who raided back in the day like it was a god damn job. Now that we are older, we can't/don't want to raid 40 hours a week, but still want to get !@#$ done. To get %^-* done we cant have !@#$ters who are PvP heroes or people who AFK every 50 minutes.

We LOVE judging people, and if you aren't at least as good as us, you are awful and won't be accepted into Friend Zone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/17/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Nawp
We don't call people who haven't done what we've done terrible, we call it lack of experience.

10/17/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Shalarahn
please considering reapplying in the future when we are more desperate for bads.

I think we said GOOD shadow priests. So.

10/17/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Shalarahn
you are awful.

10/17/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Shalarahn
We are currently full on a bad teenagers

Just read shals most recent post, you two are amazing at contradicting eachother. gz
Edited by Wtbskillz on 10/17/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

We aren't hardcore.
We don't care if you judge us.
We don't call people who haven't done what we've done terrible, we call it lack of experience. (ie. DS was easy, especially at 35%, not being 8/8 @ 35% isn't exactly stellar.)
I don't think we have said we are casual nor hardcore, if they are either more casual or hardcore than us, good for them. If they seem like they know their class/how to play/how to mechanics, then we will trial them.

This recruitment thread has turned into a whole lot of wat and nope.

Regardless, I like the bumps to my guild's thread!

Well, it started with some harmless banter, then they got all hissy!

I'm eating Chinese food while doing college work, HISSY JUST ISN'T THE RIGHT WORD. TRY HEATED, THINK ABOUT HOW HOT THE SUN IS, THEN MULTIPLY IT BY 1,000 THEN YOU MIGHT GET CLOSE TO HOW HEATED I AM.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I have to afk every 50 minutes to brush my hair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/17/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Wtbskillz
We don't call people who haven't done what we've done terrible, we call it lack of experience.

please considering reapplying in the future when we are more desperate for bads.

I think we said GOOD shadow priests. So.

10/17/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Shalarahn
you are awful.

10/17/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Shalarahn
We are currently full on a bad teenagers

Just read shals most recent post, you two are amazing at contradicting eachother. gz

Sarcasm. I don't think you understand how it works. I guess if it's not in caps, you PVPers don't understand it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

It's because I'm an !@#$%^- and he isn't.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/17/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Nawp

Sarcasm. I don't think you understand how it works. I guess if it's not in caps, you PVPers don't understand it.

Maybe I should get an addon that tells me what to do when, maybe get some raid warnings, watch videos, and look up different sites that tell me exactly what gear to get and what to do with it for scripted fights that never change. Maybe I'll get it then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Maybe I should get an addon that tells me what to do when, maybe get some raid warnings, watch videos, and look up different sites that tell me exactly what gear to get and what to do with it for scripted fights that never change. Maybe I'll get it then.

Whelp, there it is. It was only a matter of time until that came out. This is the tell tale sign that you have nothing else left.

Funny thing is, how many 2200 heroes we've kicked because they couldn't handle mechanics. Bloodveinlol and Chillout are the most recent two.

I also rebuttal with, how come you have virtually no heroic experience on any of your characters? Let me guess, cause it's scripted/too easy for you? Right?

Plus, the highest arena achievement that you have is 1500. I don't arena/PVP seriously, and the last time I did arena seriously was S8 or S9 and I hit 1950 pretty easy. Too busy killing dragons and stuff obviously.

brb let me put my Chinese food plate away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
And in before you say something along the lines of 'lolumad? i troll u'.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Whelp, there it is. It was only a matter of time until that came out. This is the tell tale sign that you have nothing else left.

Funny thing is, how many 2200 heroes we've kicked because they couldn't handle mechanics. Bloodveinlol and Chillout are the most recent two.

I also rebuttal with, how come you have virtually no heroic experience on any of your characters? Let me guess, cause it's scripted/too easy for you? Right?

Plus, the highest arena achievement that you have is 1500. I don't arena/PVP seriously, and the last time I did arena seriously was S8 or S9 and I hit 1950 pretty easy. Too busy killing dragons and stuff obviously.

Yeah since I was the first one to bring up the pvp/pve it's obviously me who's ran out of stuff to say. I only said anything about it once it was literally the only argument you brought to the table. I don't pve because it's not enjoyable for me, but just as you to belittle pvp to talking in caps, I belittled pve to basically letting other things play the game for you.

Don't judge me bro, I'm just more casual than you.
Edited by Wtbskillz on 10/17/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Yeah since I was the first one to bring up the pvp/pve it's obviously me who's ran out of stuff to say. I only said anything about it once it was literally the only argument you brought to the table. I don't pve because it's not enjoyable for me, but just as you to belittle pvp to talking in caps, I belittled pve to basically letting other things play the game for you.

Don't judge me bro, I'm just more casual than you.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME BRO. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME. #yolo #swaggucci

That's how I read it at least, but I am Southern and illiterate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm still doing heroics basically.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]