Sha of Anger (Alliance) Rofl

Threads like this is why the Horde can't have nice things, just saying. It doesn't help your whole crusade against the Alliance with threads like this, down bosses and then you'll get more respect! :D Simple.
Reply Quote
Let it be known that most alliance I talk to, including myself (because I talk to myself), have zero animosity towards horde side and would enjoy seeing some genuine competition again. But that hasn't happened for a looooooong time and that is largely due to the horde sides small fish/small pond problem. You guys don't know how behind the times and out of touch you are in regards to raiding and/or progression. Bragging about one shotting Sha of Anger...cmon.

Lets face it, you know it's bad times when Riders of the Horde are hordes 2nd best guild...with 2/6. That's embarrassing. I think it's high time you cherry picked from the server and formed a single solid 10man at least.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
It wasn't about the one shot it was just about the trolling.....All of this is just stupid joking around O_o Is the internet this tense that you cant joke O-o

But oh well just goes to show posting drunk isn't a smart idea >_> heh. Oh well made an !@# out of myself...

And no longer part of that guild anyway don't know why it keeps registering it <_< looking around for a new guild I guess...wherever it may be...Heh....

But I do miss those good ol'times were world pvp was fun here back in...oh say; Vanilla wow and Cross roads...those where the times....
Edited by Drunkenmage on 10/19/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You don't see us bringing up how 10 idiot hordies tried to wipe us on galleon, but we still managed to !@#$ on them, and then proceeded to farm their asses for the next half hour.

Did I mention we one shot Galleon? Yeah, pretty proud of us for that. That's some mighty fine progress.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
-sighs- your sarcasm is kinda pointless, and your point is valid/invalid. Never the less....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just like your post was pointless in the first place. If you're gonna brag about something, whip out your Gladiator title or current heroic progression. Half assing epeen posts makes you seem pretty desperate.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Nope just a very bored person I guess <_<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]