(A) <Beautiful Death> Recruiting for 25man!

90 Worgen Death Knight
<Beautiful Death> is Recruiting for our 25man Progreesion team.
We're currently looking for:
1-2 Trial Healers (MUST HAVE DPS OFF SPEC or be willing to work on one)
Ranged and Melee Dps (not excluding any classes as we are currently WELL balance on what we have) (LOW ON HUNTERS and 0 Ferals and Shadow Priests)
Were interested in players looking to push their character into Heroic content.
1/6 first raid week.

Raiding Teams
Beautiful Death currently has our 25man raid team forming with a CURRENT 2 10s raiding which will become the 25 with the help of others like you. For times on the raids please contact Kazandu, Stire, Fusoya, Varial. Our loot system is a simple EPGP system, you get points for Effort and Points for gear. If Trial members join the raiding team their Loot is restricted for first week as to keep it fair to our vets who have been pushing the content with us. Trial will last 1-2 weeks based on performance. (IT CAN LAST LONGER depending on the Raid Leads decision)

PLEASE NOTE VENT IS REQUIRED FOR RAIDING IF YOU DON’T HAVE VENT YOU DON’T RAID PERIOD!

Social Community
Beautiful Death is a very social guild most of the social activity takes place in vent. It is very highly recommended that you join vent when you are in game to chat and get to know your fellow guild mates. Please show all members respect. Get involved with your guild, check with guild when you queue up for randoms, pvp, or quest. Don’t expect others to ask you take it upon yourself to ask them.

Achievements and old content
Beautiful Death works on achievements and old content we try to schedule these things for off raids nights such as the weekend. Anyone in guild can set up an achievements run or old content raids.

PVP
There are a few people that do pvp in Beautiful Death although it is not the guilds main focus. Currently Kazandu and Itstoes are looking to start another RBG team for the guild if your interested feel free to contact them.

Officers: Varial, Fusoya, Stire, Kazandu
Raid Leads/Assts: Dryg, Autumnxblaze, Toes

Feel free to contact ANY of these people with ANY questions or with any interest in the guild.
Edited by Ashtaker on 10/14/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What are your raid days/times like? Im a holy/ret pally and my gf is a holy priest, we're looking for a raid group that we can join together so we can raid together. We both have lots of past raid experience including heroic FL/DS, etc. Let me know :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I am actually looking for a guild to raid with, i still do have some pvp gear as ive reached 90 only a few days ago, last patch i was 8/8 Normal and 2/8 H for Dragon Soul. Ive completed most of MSV already but i promise to be geared and ready by end of October or sooner. My current ilvl is 467 and im doing around 60k sustained DPS on the raid target dummies in Stormwind. I'd be willing to transfer aswell as i am from Exodar. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
:)
Edited by Xionar on 10/24/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ashtaker and Toes smell. Just a little fyi to anyone apping to Beautiful Death... other than that a awesome guild :3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Awww, Flo, you hurt my feelings down DEEP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]