Hey kids...

90 Undead Rogue
I know you think you're hot stuff at pvp. And who knows, you may be...

But flagging yourself, mounting on the biggest mounts you can, and standing on daily questgivers knowing full-well that guards will rip anyone apart who breathes on you...

Really doesn't show how much skill you have. Kinda the chicken way to pvp. It ensures you don't have to actually fight anyone to win. I mean if this is how you pvp, that's fine, you're able to play the game your way, but may I suggest going to somewhere you won't have the protection of guards?

Though to be fair... your 1550 arena rating achievements are very intimidating. Who knows, maybe this season you'll make Challenger and noone will stand a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
QQing because PvP happened? You weren't around in WoW for Shattered Sun where you? Learn to play with name bars, problem solved.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Somebody is upset.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/15/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Iluuni
QQing because PvP happened?

I thought being killed by an NPC was PVE. : |
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not crying. I had no problem targetting the npcs. Nor am I mad. I was smiling when I made the post, plus I have to save my anger for people screwing up in raids.

Just was interesting how their playstyle is. Sitting there flagged for 4-5 hours a day hoping people would hit them. Then spit on em.

Also I've been on the server / on the game for far too long. I know this happens everywhere. Happened in goblin cities for years, happened at the dark portal event, happened at the beginning of every expansion... Just still slightly surprised people are still trying to do it is all.

Sheesh. Everyone be trolling hard these days, instantly sounding 'angry' 'mad' or 'upset' when telling others they are 'angry' 'mad' or 'upset'.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
'angry' 'mad' or 'upset' 'angry' 'mad' or 'upset'.

It's ok bro it's just a game.
Why you so mad?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Game killed my uncle.

I must have revenge.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The monkey's his uncle.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Sounds a lot like dem PV kids who were magically able to instantly de-flag along with flight form in combat. Didn't realize they took off that 5 min timer. Working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/15/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Allurbasefkr
Sounds a lot like dem PV kids who were magically able to instantly de-flag along with flight form in combat. Didn't realize they took off that 5 min timer. Working as intended.

shhhhh no one is supposed to know about our leet pwner auto flag off haks man
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
oh and no need to attempt to hide yourself deathtotem on that lvl 1 alt
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I too am hiding on an alt.

FAT CHANCE GUESSING WHO I AM!

*Insane cackling*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
10/15/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Sef

I don't get it, who are you again?
Edited by Deathtotem on 10/16/2012 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I too am hiding on an alt.

FAT CHANCE GUESSING WHO I AM!

*Insane cackling*

You can't be Redeadx because Redeadx has been dead for 5 years! /gasp

10/16/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Deathtotem

I don't get it, who are you again?

I am Sef, the Sefiest of the Sefs from Seforium
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It is official, idk who Mirrai is, but he/she is the only person as awesome as I am. Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Meaning you both have an unhealthy obsession with vanity items =P

And WAAAAAAAY too much bag space.
Edited by Hieka on 10/18/2012 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Rustlin redead jimmies
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bahaha !@#$ I don't care the one hes talking about is me why I did it in the first place is to piss people off hopefully enough that we can get some pvp going around here cause its been dead on this server since the start of MoP. Chicken? Couldn't be as chicken %^-* as making a forum post and emoting pity on me each day instead of actually trying. Who the hell are u to judge me anyway cause you got legendary daggers which are the easiest in game to get and in which case had 9 or 24 other people help you get those, I've done something on my own with an obsolete spec so don't talk to me about skill or 1550 rating cause ill take u on outside of the city !@#$ bring a friend with you to help cause its not gonna stop me till i get some sort of pvp cry me a river Im here to stay
Edited by Behemyth on 11/4/2012 6:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was under the impression that your random fat !@# was sitting on top of quest givers. That isn't inciting world pvp, that is using guards to do your short bus dirty work. inb4 pvp is srs and hurd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]