Hey kids...

90 Worgen Warrior
just more talk that i hear rofl and if i remember correctly you guys started this !@#$ first and kept running with it all the time in cataclysm in TB but telling from the rating you have or the fact you don't have the TB victory achieve you haven't and probably won't try pvp so go sit in the back of the bus
Edited by Behemyth on 11/4/2012 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Wait... did you basically just call TB "real pvp?" *confused*

If you really wanted world pvp, you wouldn't play on a PvE realm. Try Bleeding Hollow. However good luck being accepted into any guild there.

Sitting on a quest giver/npc flagged is a bit more on the cowardly side than "inciting world pvp." I'm betting you probably have some stealthed friends near by waiting to jump on the poor soul who clicked you accidentally or someone who might actually fight you 1v1. The ONLY world pvp I've ever seen on this server has been "you killed my alt with your alt so I'm gonna get on my main to kill your alt. But then you killed my main with your main so I'm gonna sit in a sanctuary and emote at you." TB isn't world PvP. Its who has the most friends to follow you around.

Go play on Tich, Illidan, or another "real" server, get some rating, then come talk crap to all us baddies who just want to be done with our upteen dailies faster.

Now... back to dailies. Inb4 my gear, yes I know its bad. I'm lazy. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
No but I call it the only pvp thats SS Horde vs Alliance side thats not world pvp !@#$ but its local server and it may be a pve server but I still came here for my rl friends. I give anybody a chance to 1v1 me fair n square even sometimes in a handicap match, you could ask anybody from alliance side to horde side who know me very well. But since you guys are so bent out of a shape over that %^-* let me give you a lesson on something.

Step 1: /tar *NPC name*
Step 2: Set Keybind for Interact with Target.

Your Welcome but like I said before i ain't going nowhere most alliance don't wanna mess with you but your dead wrong if you think i am :D ask Amari he knows i 1v2 against him and another resto shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I haven't checked these forums in a while.

I caught up. I giggled a bit. To all responses, not just one person's.

But hey, since I'm here, and It's my thread, why don't I respond.

I know Horde have done this before. I know they do it. But you're a constant of sitting on the npcs. I have a keybind to interact with people ever since Cata, when half the Alliance (and I know Horde did it in different spots) were flagged standing on the Hyjal questgivers at the start.

Now, in terms of trying to incite world pvp. I do like the idea. World pvp is fun. But what you're doing isn't world pvp. You stand on the biggest mounts you can (typically) and stand on the daily giver givers. If any Horde attempt to 'world pvp' the guards destroy them, much like the old gadgetzan and bootybay guards do/used to. If you want to incite some, just stay flagged all the time (Which you might be, but I literally see you ALL day at halfhill, so I don't know), and then people will attack you then. That is fun world pvp, you run around normally, but flagged, and it starts fights. Don't do what others have done / do currently, which is to flag themselves and try to get you to hit them while they aoe or dps a quest mob down.

Onto another thing. Not even in Icon is a pvper. Infact, a very small few are. So saying you're really good based off taking on amari and some random resto shaman doesn't say much, cause I wasn't aware amari knew how to turn his pvp flag on, let alone pvp.

In terms of 1v1 with someone like, me. You'd win most likely. I know this...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I hit wall of text limit on last post.

Anyway, as I was saying. I don't pvp anymore. I haven't in many years. I'm out of practice, and even in my 'prime' I wasn't amazing. So, I'd most likely fail to take you down. (Again not just because of class differences)

But my real advice is this. If you want to start world pvp, be sorta like Gutterrott. He's been flagged since the beginning of Cataclysm, and it hasn't turned off yet. So, step out of halfhill, do other dailies or grind some mobs, and let the battle begin, and let everyone have some damned fun. Cause even losing in world pvp is more fun than being the flagged guy sitting in guard protection, or the guy who accidently clicks him.

-Redeadx

P.S. Let's all be friends now? I have cake. (Or pie if you don't like cake)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
P.P.S. Respond in a dignified manner, it'd help your case. And we can still have that cake or pie.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Trust me you have no idea how long i've been trying to get some let alone any pvp going in shadowsong and it hasnt worked now in MoP TB is completely empty like WG was in Cata i have killed people inside the hillfarm but nobody has any moral to try and fight even when ive stepped outside of the base i always got my flag on and kill rares but not one person will go for it come on and sry if this may seem wrong but pvp will always be as fun as pve why because it adapts more then a raid that basically week after week to get there pay its like a job rofl ive only experienced one great world pvp fight on this server in MoP and that was when it was about 30 horde vs 30 alliance vs galleon absolute all out war for that boss which basically made me crave more and standing on npcs is a !@%*@#!* move but if it pisses off the horde enough that they will attk me then so be it but if not i guess theres one last move to make switch to horde and hunt alliance down and me and gutterott have fought once maybe twice outside of the farm and this aint ego but people are more skeptic to fight me then him :(
Edited by Behemyth on 11/4/2012 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The last time I attacked a flagged ally anything, I had 3 rogues jump me then spam emote me... Cool story bro.
Tho I have little respect for the guy, I see Kickflip flagged... EVERYWHERE.
From the BMAH, to Halfhill, to the random wherever I happen to be. This say to me "Hey this guy likes pvp a lot. Awesome."

I also rarely see him sitting still ever.
If you want to "revive" world pvp, then be around the world. Don't be some ******bag who sits on NPCs.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
That was a long sentence.

You may need to just get your friends and jump ship if you want true world pvp.

I suggest going to the Illidan or Kil'jaeden server. You'd be in a lot of good fights... pretty much everywhere.

Other than that, there really isn't anything. And TB isn't world pvp, it's a battleground. WG was merely a battleground too, just bigger. Now let's say you and like 39 of your buddies band together and control a section of Ogrimmar (or if horde does it to Stormwind), that's be fun all around. Only those 2 cities, as the others are ghost towns. Imagine a 40 man raid on Exodar... all the fun of killing guards and maybe a lvl 16 draenei that accidently hit you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/05/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Redeadx
Now let's say you and like 39 of your buddies band together and control a section of Ogrimmar (or if horde does it to Stormwind), that's be fun all around. Only those 2 cities, as the others are ghost towns. Imagine a 40 man raid on Exodar... all the fun of killing guards and maybe a lvl 16 draenei that accidently hit you.

Diversions are good. Make Exodar die!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I felt bad... I killed a flagged lvl 16 paladin while doing pet battles... He looked at me funny.

Male draenei? C'mon!!! Get with the waggle!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
11/04/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Shokira
Wait... did you basically just call TB "real pvp?" *confused*

Dammit, I guess I wasted all my time doing "fake pvp"!!! ;-)

11/04/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Redeadx
Gutterrott. He's been flagged since the beginning of Cataclysm, and it hasn't turned off yet.

Let me jump in with a shameless plug for my "PvPermanent" Addon, all it does is keep you pvp-flagged whenever possible! Add some flavour to your 3-hour MoP daily-quest grind today! ;-)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pvpermanent
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Let me jump in with a shameless plug for my "PvPermanent" Addon, all it does is keep you pvp-flagged whenever possible! Add some flavour to your 3-hour MoP daily-quest grind today! ;-)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pvpermanent

Wow. Not that installing an addon is difficult or anything, but /pvp is pretty !@#$in quick and easy. And then there's this concept that Blizzard is working on for PvP Realms...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i miss noltiger and his/her shenanigans
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]