I've been waiting a long time for this lvl 90

1 Human Priest
Last icc10 ach I need and I have no idea what to do @ lvl 90 (pls don't laugh). Can anyone tell me a strat/group composition that would be good, and how many people should I bring ect, thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
best to 2man with current stats, maybe lk10 normal can be soloed by hybrid classes nowadays but you will need a second person at least to pass the buff, and one to dispell, once theres 30 stacks if I remember, zerg boss and you will get it
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
the objective is to achieve 30 stacks on a single teammate, right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/20/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Quícksilver
the objective is to achieve 30 stacks on a single teammate, right?

Or an enemy mob (as when it starts getting close to 30 it could kill 85's pretty quickly, idk about 90s)

Basically in a nutshell, Lich King casts "Necrotic Plague" on a random player, this player wants to get dispelled (Priest, Paladin, Monk IIRC are the only ones who can dispel diseases) in a group of LK's adds, thus passing it to them. When they die from the plague it jumps to another mob (or player) and it increases in stacks. LK also constantly keeps using this ability throughout P1, so you can keep dispelling yourself to get it on more mobs (if you dispel yourself in a group of mobs there is no guarantee it will always go to the one you are currently working on, unless you only have one add).

For recommended number of players, obviously someone who can dispell diseases, 2 tanks is nice (one for LK, one for adds) then whatever you want for dps. You should assign a specific player to dispel diseases so multiple people don't get trigger happy and dispel it before it is in the crowd. During the whole time you are waiting for 30 stacks, absolutely nobody should be DPSing LK. If you push him to his first transition you have to wipe because he stops using NP and summoning adds (Besides the Val'kyr). As for dispelling, you can have it so the first person who gets the disease runs into the group of mobs and passes it to them (or possibly the add tank, in which case the dispel player needs to get it off him/her) then every NP after you could have the player run away from the other players and get it harmlessly dispelled (it won't jump to other players/mobs if nothing is nearby). This is the safest method because you can directly control the plague and only one mob having it, as opposed to dispelling NP every time in the crowd and having multiple high stack plagues jumping around which could kill all your adds and cause you to lose all your stacks and have to restart.

Good luck!

Edit: Just realized this was a necrothread from 2 months ago :/
Edited by Zcreed on 12/20/2012 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
this achieve is next to impossible now without a pally tank to heal and cleanse himself while holding adds. as warrior tanks now long have unlimited vigilance. druids might be able to but doubtful. i dont know how to do this and keep aggro on adds. my taunt cds are all !@#$tified thanks to blizz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
this achieve is next to impossible now without a pally tank to heal and cleanse himself while holding adds. as warrior tanks now long have unlimited vigilance. druids might be able to but doubtful. i dont know how to do this and keep aggro on adds. my taunt cds are all !@#$tified thanks to blizz

thats why you don't use an actual tank

use a ret paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]