Not a fan of CRZ

90 Goblin Hunter
I am not a fan of CRZ at all. I came to a low populated realm for a reason, so I wouldnt have to deal with a bunch of friendly and not so friendly people at once. I am not a fan of when on a FP rares and battle pets show up on the mini map but when you land and fly there they all seem to not be there anymore. I know they dont just vanish into thin air and when the /who says I am the only one in the area I know others shouldnt be there killing them. My suggestion would be and a lot of others agree with me on this is that we at least get the option if we want it or not. Give us the option to turn CRZ on or off at any given time that way we are the ones who decide if we want to stay on our own realm or if we want other realms there for more people to interact with.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Druid
3 weeks into xpac, same tired QQing. 'WHY ARE THERE MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN A ZONE IN A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAME?! FIX THIS AT ONCE!'

10/14/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Lunesca
My suggestion would be and a lot of others agree with me on this is that we at least get the option if we want it or not.

Solid suggestion, champ. I take it you don't know how many lines of code that would be, the time required to change lines that already exist, or how many bugs could possibly arise from it?

Also.. it's not 'alot' of people that agree with you. It is the vocal minority. The majority has no issue with the game and the way it is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/15/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Mîke
3 weeks into xpac, same tired QQing. 'WHY ARE THERE MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN A ZONE IN A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAME?! FIX THIS AT ONCE!'
No one is QQ'ing but you,(just !@#$) and, according the forums I read, people that feel this way are NOT the minority. My wife and I paid almost $200 to come to a lower population realm, and now I feel screwed for doing it. (if a blizz employee reads this, i want my damn money back) We should at least have an option to disable this, and get first dibs on ANY kill on OUR server. If its tagged by a CRZ player, too bad, you should've found it on your own, or pay real dollars to come to a low pop one.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Weather you agree or not that is your own opinion, I have the right to have my own and the right to speak my own wherever. It is IN MY OPINION !@#$ty for blizz to not even give their players a %^-*ing choice in the matter. Hell no its either you do it their way or !@#$ you have a nice day. It is %^-*ty that everyone pays to play this damn game and blizz !@#$s on their players like they dont care (oh wait thats right, they dont) all they care about is the money every month. And IN MY OPINION whoever came up with CRZ can suck a fat donkey @%%@*@@*. How you like them apples. Oh and BTW Diavolo noone said !@#$ about the exp being %^-*ty, was only about CRZ. Oh and mr Mike not everyone is a huge computer nerd and knows all the ins and outs thats why it was simply a suggestion dont know why people have to butt in if they are just gonna be negative about a suggestion.

If they can give us the option to turn experience on or off as we want then I dont see the big deal with CRZ being turned on or off but then I guess I am just not computer smart so who knows ROFL
Edited by Lunesca on 10/17/2012 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I do not care for CRZ. I do not want to be on another server or I would pay to transfer my toons there. It causes a problem if you are trying to do certain achevements, etc. I went with a guild mate to Gurubashi for his achievement to find out we were now in a different time zone and the event had already occurred. We had to keep going back at odd times because we never knew what time zone it would put us in.

As for all the codes, etc. it would take to turn it on or off...they had to set codes to make CRZ happen to begin with so they can add codes to either take it out of the game or give us the option to turn it off or on.

We are not QQ'ing but simply expressing our opinion as did you when u posted your nasty reply. When we contacted Blizzard and asked about CRZ, we were told to post on the forums because Blizz reps do actually read them & this does help them make decisions about changes, updates, etc. So please Blizz, either turn it off or give us the option to turn it on or off.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I was not referring to your comment, Diavolo, as the nasty reply. As far as the correct forum, I was simply replying to where this thread was posted. I have submitted a suggestion through the "?" in-game submit suggestion.

I am not a computer programmer and so I have no idea how many "codes", etc. are involved in making this game work. I do, however, realize that they took the time to put in "codes" to start the CRZ, so if enough people are not happy with it, maybe they will take the time to either remove the codes or set codes to allow each player to turn it on or off. I realize that not everything Blizzard does makes every person that plays this game happy. Some things we will have to deal with, but if we never state the things we do not like, how will they ever know?

I do not want to get into an argument with anyone. I just feel like we all have a right to state our opinions without being reprimanded for them or being told how & why they are wrong. Honestly it kind of feels like I'm being told how stupid I am for not understanding coding and for having an opinion on this subject. We do not all have to agree on any subject, but just because someone doesn't agree with a thread does not give them the right to criticize the person posting the thread.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933953578
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/15/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Dìavolo
Lets not forget the stress put on the servers from constantly phase-shifting millions of players everytime they cross a zone border.

The amusing thing is that it would actually result in less chatter across the wire for the servers due to people *not* zoning.

But you knew that, which is why you made the statement, to see if anyone else would catch it.

10/18/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Dìavolo
All I'll say on the matter, is that when posting an opinion, best to post it where it has the best chance of being noticed by the right people(in this case, a blizzard developer). but anywho, I'm done with this thread.

And if this was the 'correct forum', you'd find something else that made you feel as if you were in the right.

If you have some intellectual honesty about you, you'll just admit you don't like the topic. It's ok, I don't like spinach. I don't have to explain it, and neither do you.

But using the rules as a means of browbeating someone is unbecoming of you. Surely you're more intelligent than that. I believe you are. Please don't prove me wrong.
Edited by Rvalue on 10/20/2012 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Blah Blah Blah diavolo. My opinion is still my own and I was not QQing about anything. you say people mistake your "blunt" for being rude, maybe you just mistake other peoples opinions for QQing. I know its hard to accept that someone might not have the same opinion as yourself. To each his own. You think what you want and I shall think what I want. It is a free country after all and everyone has the right. So, for all I care, call it QQing, who gives a !@#$. You still come to peoples threads and try to show your %^- because I bet it makes you feel better about yourself. Dont comment on threads if you are just gonna be a !%%*@#*@. Unless you are leth, then that would explain everything.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warlock
I'm enjoying this thread. Please continue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]