Best players of Ner'zhul

90 Worgen Death Knight
Capitan Bunny.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
guys I'm clearly going to be best monk
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
dude shut up hes the best rogue on the server, his name is unseenkillz cuz he kills u faster then a r1 so u dont even see urself die doesnt matter if hes never broken 2.3k in his life
hes the best
#DJ KHALED
Reply Quote
#neverelitegear

id also like to point out that youre the biggest joke of a player on this server. ive never seen anyone take the game as seriously as you do. you constantly yell and moan during arena, you honestly sound like the biggest neckbeard basement nerd its hilarious. Funny you say stay positive when you whine like metaphors on crack. And to make it better, half the time youre playing theres people walking into your basement opening your squeaky annoying screen door and yelling at you to take the trash out or some !@#$. would tell you to stand up to whoever the hell that is but youre like 25. i guess id be as pissed off as you if i never amounted to anything and spent half my time in jail the other half getting my first 2200 on a sell team LMAO. stay small kid

i played with this !@#$% in wrath and he was like the opposite of that and he was a duelist. i think that was back when 2400-2500 was duelist. arent u some random 2200 cata rogue?

if 2200 is the best on the server, then i feel sorry for 1. the server for sucking so much, and 2. your teammates.
Edited by Boostalk on 10/17/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
Once one has seen something, how does one unsee it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
i'm the best warr on nerzhul shuddup
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

d00d those are the last words of the people i killz

RPers /eyeroll
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
sup
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/17/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Djdave
sup

hello
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/17/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Armswarchamp
i'm the best warr on nerzhul shuddup

thats a wierd way to spell epictoèz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOOOOOOOL
Reply Quote
wait didnt my brossiah hit 2200 last season? i remember him telling me that he got it and didnt want off it cus there was no1 good on nz. i mean, rmp was good last season and being the best rogue on nz, he didnt even want to play with you.

what are you some rbg hero who thinks elite gear means everything, !@#$ i play the game and get it easy. i guess being 2300 2 consecutive seasons and 2200 on an alt (on the most competitive bgs: KT and Illidan s9) i need a carry from a backwater bg rbg rogue. if you can stalk mad hard go armory all my toons and check the 2100 from rbgs. i dont get that fake elite gear.

oh and because cata gear looks like !@#$ on undead doesnt mean i dont have it, someone on the stalker status of you should have known that.
Edited by Boostalk on 10/18/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/18/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Unseenkillz
paragraph 2: 2200 on rampage

on an alt s9 yes, 2350 on rogue and 2300 on KT (nightfall) and you probably didnt know, but nothing but r1s were at 2200. backwater hero #1
Edited by Boostalk on 10/18/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
this almost deserves its own sticky, the forum heroes are shaken up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]