90 Pandaren Warrior
Edited by Bôrra on 11/16/2012 6:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm seeing more and more 4 nights a week guilds on the server that I never realized raided that much. I don't know why but I always felt like even 9 hour/3 day raid weeks felt like a lot (which is what we do), but there are actually several 4 day raid groups on Shandris. It's surprising to me that there are so many people willing to raid so often.

If I see any accomplished and skilled mages or priests looking for a guild, I'll send them your way. Best of luck in your searches! /salutebump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Holy cow, that's a lot of raiding. lol

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I wasn't saying anything negative about a heavy raid schedule. I honestly just didn't know so many 4 day guilds existed on Shandris. That's all. Nothing bad about it if it works for everyone. We raided that much the first week to make sure we got a full clear, and it was horrible. I guess I'm just not a 4 day a week kind of guy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
To me it doesn't seem too heavy, when I think about it its more of a 9.5 hour week or so. The other raiders haven't complained and as it looks everyones enjoying the new content. We're pretty casual with good players so its usually a "Hey guys we have enough for tonight do you want to go?"

Our healers the tank plus around 5 of our dps have Elegon burned into their mind so this should be the week...if not I'm spending the whole weekend recruiting until we either have a consistent roster or enough to have a 25man the fights not hard but the plague of attendance is hurting us.

Edit for spelling.
Edited by Bôrra on 10/17/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm trying to tell you that Verdict feels your pain! You said that you highly doubt that our attendance issues are as bad as yours, but we only had 1 day last lockout where we had our complete roster. I think we had 2 people get 6/6 achievements on Monday night. We're praying to the sweet baby Jesus that we can get at least a couple nights of full roster progression on HMs this week so we dont have to full clear on reg for a 3rd time just to DE everything. It makes us all so very very sad. 2/4 Elegon drops and 3/4 WotE drops have been DE'd the last 2 weeks. That damn bow on the last boss..... Get out of here with that crap, yo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/17/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Justinsanity
That damn bow on the last boss..... Get out of here with that crap, yo.

Made me tear.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Borra did you xfer?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/25/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Marduc
Borra did you xfer?

Not sure if trolling....

Or serious....

But, yes. He transferred to a new server. I'm assuming that HDMW is still recruiting though, as they only lost Borra, and recently it looks like Snuggs again? I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
We are, and Snuggs is still with us he just changed mains for us as we've recruited a new blood DK.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why you talking about me?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I dont know about them, but I tend to have a crush on DKs.... just throwin it out there
Reply Quote
Thats because we're awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/25/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Justinsanity
Borra did you xfer?

Not sure if trolling....

Or serious....

But, yes. He transferred to a new server. I'm assuming that HDMW is still recruiting though, as they only lost Borra, and recently it looks like Snuggs again? I'm not sure.

was not trolling just noticed the difference in realm name and guild, just noticed he posted a huge QQ forum as well not sure if this guild is still active or alive?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
. deleted .
Edited by Thanatoss on 11/13/2012 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why you no kill spirit kings?
is it because you're a baddie?
I hear not standing in front of moving guys walking in a line, interupting spells and dealing with small amounts of mc is hard.

But it's okay, you are lfr heroes!
Edited by Salloreon on 11/13/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
.deleted.
Edited by Thanatoss on 11/13/2012 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
.deleted.
Edited by Thanatoss on 11/13/2012 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
You're right, I am a douche, anyone in guild can agree with that.
However, that doesn't change that you're a baddie.

have fun with elegon, I know basic mechanics are hard, but don't worry, blizzard will nerf content soon so you can kill it!
Edited by Salloreon on 11/13/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]