90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Try a few months on Moon Guard then talk to me.

I was on Zul'Jin when Duality and TM were fighting, before TM got banned and Duality got all of their good raiders... I know what forum drama looks like.

Moon Guard drama is lame because RP drama is lame. I don't care that Sir Plumpford Gimlee's House of Ill Repute doth stole nine young vagabonds from the Wanders of Gee or whatever it is they rage about. If I wanted to see children squabble over stupid crap I'd go to Hot Topic.

It's endlessly HILARIOUS how crap breaks out on Shandris in new and exciting ways. What will happen next? No one knows! Don't forget to tune in next week, same Shandris Forum, same Shandris Network!

Excuses. You're lame because you've only played on a handful of servers and act as if you know everything. Get your head out of the sand sometime, Sub. Shandris is dull compared to MG and countless other servers. Again try some other servers. Otherwise you're a babbling, ignorant fool.

And drama isn't just your type of drama. Drama is drama. Who cares if you don't like it. It's drama.
Edited by Alsoria on 11/14/2012 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
11/14/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Sub
Goooood.... Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

Personally don't hate you. I feel bad for you though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
11/14/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Krankheit
Personally don't hate you. I feel bad for you though.

Why? Because they never played on Moonguard? I actually generally feel bad for people who have played there. And on the topic of realm drama, Moonguard "RP" drama is nothing compared to some of the stuff I have seen on Malfurion.

Sadly, for you it has nothing to do with MG or drama.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
11/14/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Sub
Sadly, for you it has nothing to do with MG or drama.

Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.

I just laugh and remember how naive people are online.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
11/14/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Sub
just laugh and remember how naive people are online.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

I'm actually sleepy. Is this supposed to require thought?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/15/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Krankheit

I think you have demonstrated that it doesn't.

No, that it indeed does.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
11/15/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Krankheit

I think you have demonstrated that it doesn't.

It's an online forum. Does it ever require thought? Didn't think so.

Quit thinking it must hurt. ;)
Edited by Alsoria on 11/15/2012 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
11/15/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Krankheit
Quit thinking it must hurt. ;)

Are those the words you live by?

Aww, cute. Is this why it's stickied on your forehead?

I'm sorry these concepts are hard for you to understand. And this is obviously the only way you know how to reply.
Edited by Alsoria on 11/15/2012 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK

Aww, cute. Is this why it's stickied on your forehead?

I'm sorry these concepts are hard for you to understand. And this is obviously the only way you know how to reply.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was *I* who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Star Wars...what if I like Star Trek?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Star Wars...what if I like Star Trek?

I'm looking forward to completing your training. In time you will call *me* master.

Rumors of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated.
Edited by Alsoria on 11/15/2012 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]