Help with Klaxxi quest chain

90 Blood Elf Mage
Moo
I am level 90 Horde. I thought that the quest began with Bowmaster Ku in the Shrine of the Two Moons, however he isn't offering me a quest. I traveled all throughout the Dread Wastes, and I cannot find any quests. I must have missed something. Does anyone know of a quest or quest chain I may have missed to get access to the Klaxxi chain?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The beginning of the quest can be a little confusing. If I remember correctly you get it from the central horde/alliance shrine. It will send you to the top of the wall between the valley and the dread waste. You talk to a shado-pan on the wall and one of them sends you over the wall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Moo
Yes, I read where Bowmaster Ku in the Shrine of the Two Moons starts the chain. He is not offering me the quest unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hmmm. . . did you try flying up to the wall to see if you can get the first quest directly?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
i am having the same problem...no quests in dread wastes
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Fujipanda, please post on the character you're having trouble with or link its armoury. It might help us figure out what you're missing.

Ecthelian: The first part in the Klaxxi quest line is called Falling Down. It begins with Bowmistress Li on the wall above the Terrace of Gurthan. I looked through your quest log and didn't see that as being completed. So that's where you want to go.

EDIT: Try speaking with Sentinel Commander Qipan at Niuzhao Temple in Townlong Steppes first. It looks like it officially starts with the quest Better Off Dread.
Edited by Tritha on 10/19/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
sorry...prophetia on bladefist
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well, Fuji, you've completed the Better Off Dread quests but you didn't follow through with the Falling Down quest. Info on where to find this quest here:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31001

That will start you on the road to helping the Klaxxi.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
starting here atthe cave...no rope, no help.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
cant find the falling down quest
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The quest doesn't start in a cave. It starts on top of the wall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Okay so i have gone to Better Off Dread and The Klaxxi quest givers and neither of them are available i really don't know what to do. Please help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Never mind I have figured it out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have just released Iyyukok the Lucid, but can not continue the Klaxxi quest line. When i released him he had no quests for me and i cant find any other quests. If someone can give me a hint i would really be thankful.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have just released Iyyukok the Lucid, but can not continue the Klaxxi quest line. When i released him he had no quests for me and i cant find any other quests. If someone can give me a hint i would really be thankful.
The reason is that you are only Honored with the Klaxxi, to be able to release more of the Paragons, you need to get to Revered with them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]