Realm: Hyjal-PvE
Raid Type: 10 Man
Progress: 13/13H ToT, #61 US 10-man
Schedule: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu 7-11 PM pst
Loot Type: Loot Council
Recruiter Contacts: Xinc#1314

Core Raid Recruitment Needs:
OPEN RECRUITMENT - ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY

We're always looking for excellent players regardless of class/spec, so if you rank often and know what you're doing, hit us up.

Antisocial Club is currently looking for excellent players for full-time positions in our core raid roster. We require that you are able to play all specs associated with your class, and that you have a minimum item level of 535 (or equivalent experience). Please ensure that you're available for at least one of the potential extra days listed above in addition to the standard raid schedule. We would prefer someone who is on Pacific Time, unless your work/life schedule enables very late night play.

Requirements for raiding:
  • Highly prefer someone from a 10man environment.
  • Able to use Mumble and have a working Mic.
  • Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together, not against each other.
  • Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage.
  • Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a 10man environment. Numbers don't matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter.
  • Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the healing officer and raid leader.
  • Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future.
  • A good attitude and patience.
  • The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are.
  • Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We don't tolerate trolls or ninjas.
  • Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 4 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going afk repetedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank.
  • Stable internet connection
  • Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :)
  • You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding.

If you think you can be a valuable member, but you're not one of the above classes/specs, we'd still love to hear from you.
Edited by Xinc on 6/27/2013 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/14/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Xinc
We're rooted in tight-knit friendships and a small-community feel.

Even as a non-raider, I still love you guys. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Still looking! Would love to fill a trial run for Heroic progression this Wednesday.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still need ranged dps pref ele shaman or mage!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Updated with progression raid times, and 1/6H kill.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Still need an excellent ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I'm very interested in joining your guild, but none of the people you mentioned happen to be online right now. I'd love to talk to one of you more about recruitment, so I'll keep my eye out for you in game as well as on here!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Now looking for a leather-wearing tank as well. Updated progression info.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm interested in checking you guys out. I am also working on my druid tank lvl 88 and half right now. Curious though what chat program you guys using? I've come to love mumble but have every chat program installed and ready
Edited by Avianchi on 11/2/2012 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Recruitment for the ranged DPS spot and trial requests are closed. We will fill the spot by the end of the week with one of the people we have been in contact with.

Added an end date for trial requests for the tanking spot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Still taking requests for Tanking trials!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Reopened recruitment for a Mage. Recruitment for tanks is now closed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Still looking...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Updated Progress
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bad news man. Text me when you get this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I know the Mage we're looking for is out there...reach out to us!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/jealous bump

Harddrive getting.installed this weekend unless shipping changes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Updated progress.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
More progress updates...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hooray for alt runs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]