[H] RP-PvP<Earth Mother's Blessing>

(Locked)

*Posted on the command boards throughout all the Horde cities, there is a large brown parchment with the Shu'Halo Horde emblem in front of a large tree.*

It reads...

"With Garrosh in charge, the Horde has become a war machine. But, if we are to go to war, we need a level headed Warchief. Not a blood thirsty, juvenile delinquent. Maybe Garrosh will have some wisdom knocked into him. One can only hope.But, I am placing my hope elsewhere. I am calling all Shu'Halo want this hope to be reality. I wish to bring all Shu'Halo, children of the Earth Mother, back to our tribal roots. I wish to be free of the war machine Garrosh has turned us into. If you believe in the Horde. Thrall's Horde, answer my call, and together, we will fight for what is right. We will lead this hope into a reality. We follow High Chieftain Baine Bloodhoof. It seems the Horde has some turbulent times ahead. But, I will always, proudly, throw my head back into the air and yell
FOR THE HORDE!

The Earth Mother's Blessing awaits your answer.
Chieftain
Wajinae Raincaller

*Instructions on how to contact Wajinae are included as well as a location on where to find him*

OOC Info
Guild Info
We are a brand new all Tauren Tribal RP-PVP guild. These have died out here on Moon Guard and we wish to bring them back to life! An interesting story has already been planned along with locations. We plan on having weekly guild story, pvp and rp-pvp events. Our members can be sure to expect a quality, immersive, tribal role play experience.

Ranks
Initiate
This rank is for new members and alts of members. New members can be any level and will have a one week inactivity limit. This means that within one week they will have to prove that they will be active. To move up to an official member, they must be at least level 20 and active.

Tenderfoot
An official member of the tribe, an RP ceremony will be held to induct you into the tribe and you will receive your spirit totem to communicate with the tribe when apart.

Tribesman
A Tenderfoot who has proven themselves to the tribe. Will be entrusted with more rites to complete for the tribe. Generally members of the Tribe who have been in the tribe for some time.

Brave
The Tribal protectors. This includes Warriors, Death Knights, Brewmasters, and Windwalker Monks.

Pathfinder
Hunters and Scouts to look for new places to settle and gather food. Leaders of the Hunt. Made up of Hunters.

Sunwalkers
The militant sun warriors. Consists of Paladins and Priests.

Mistwalkers
Spirit followers of the tribe. Includes Shaman, Druids, and Mistweaver Monks.

Veterans
This rank is an honor among the tribe. Members of this rank lead the Braves, Pathfinders, Sunwalkers, and Mistwalkers. The leaders are chosen and can be changed by the Chieftain.

Officer
This rank is completely OOC. Picked based on OOC merits and will have a different IC rank. For Example someone can be an OOC officer and be only a Tribesman in IC terms. Officers have say in OOC decisions.

Chieftain
The leader of Earth Mother's Blessing.

Note: Braves, Pathfinder, Sunwalkers, and Mistwalkers are the same level rank IC.
Edited by Wajinae on 10/16/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Rules
For new members at the initiate rank, if you are inactive for a week without informing the officers, you will be removed. All other members have the general rule of a month, but will be taken on as a case by case decision made by the officers.

IC=|=OOC. To many times I have seen this issue in many rp guilds. We will offer an immersive atmosphere, but please do not dislike someone OOC because you had an IC argument.

Problems with another guild member will be up to you to solve. The officers are not your parents, so we ask you work this out between the two of you. If the problem persists or escalates to cause guild problems, an officer will issue a warning on a three strike system.

IRL>WoW. We understand you have a life outside of WoW. A job or school. If any of this starts to overwhelm you and you need a break, do not hesitate. Simply inform an officer you need a break due to IRL issues and we will, without question, await your return.

Alt Rules. We like to keep things simple when it comes to alts and IC characters in the guild. So for this, we have a rule of one IC character and two alts who are not IC in the tribe. Your alts will stay at the alt rank.

How to join
If you are interested in joining, send an IC mail to Wajinae and then we will take it from there, or you can send me an OOC whisper and we can set up a meeting.

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Wajinae on 10/16/2012 12:16 PM PDT
Moo!
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ohhh this is very interesting! We haven't seen a strong Tauren guild in quite some time! I wish you all the luck friend!
10/16/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Felthier
Ohhh this is very interesting! We haven't seen a strong Tauren guild in quite some time! I wish you all the luck friend!

Thank you very much.
90 Tauren Druid
Mmm.
85 Tauren Hunter
Free bump to an awesome idea.
Bump!
To the first page with you!
90 Pandaren Shaman
The Shieldpaw Shao'din supports this guild. It has been a long time, my friend, and you've led a successful one in the past. We will be in touch.
Of course. This time we will be permanent and I will make sure MG knows our name.
Got our first recruit!
Support! I like the guild concept and w00t for tauren RP.
10/17/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Verdantclaw
Support! I like the guild concept and w00t for tauren RP.

Thanks a lot!
100 Human Warrior
Moo and stuff.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ohai!

Looking forward to finding some tauren to skin.
10/17/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Björn
Moo and stuff.

I remember you....
Ohai!

Why? You won't be skinning us. You'll be stun locked from all of our Warstomps.
88 Blood Elf Paladin
You can do it.

BELIEVE.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ohai!

Why? You won't be skinning us. You'll be stun locked from all of our Warstomps.

Damnit.

AHA!!

Elusiveness! Or something...Can I play the "We're mostly hunters" card?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]