88 Tauren Warrior
Looking at the options the the real choices are

Gary Johnson: Libertarian Party
Jill Stein: Green Party
Virgil Goode: Constitution Party
Rocky Anderson: Justice Party

Then there's the other two

Romney / Obama: Status Quo Party

Being that the Status Quo Party isn't even a choice I will have to chose the party that is closest to my core beliefs and that is the Libertarian Party. Now while Ron Paul would of been my first choice but is no longer in the race it does no good to write in his name, he will however make a fine chairman of the fed. There for my vote will be with Gary Johnson.

Here's a handy guide to help you chose
http://pinterest.com/pin/42643527693150147/
http://pinterest.com/pin/63191200992554890/
Edited by Muatðk on 10/18/2012 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Someone sounds mad...

And by the looks of the faction change, scared.

i think he just wants to be your friend.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
It's like voting for Beavis or Butthead. I think Romney might actually be the lesser of 2 evils. Never thought I'd say that about a republican. Obama is the worst president since Jimmy Carter.

I don't like how he granted amnesty to illegals because of the devastating results - look up border chaos on youtube.

I don't like Obamacare, especially since he exempted himself and other politicians from it - though we did need a healthcare overhaul - Just not this.

And I especially don't like how he put the king of pesticides as the head of the FDA. The dood is trying to sue states (Like vermont) who want to label his food as having GMO in them - because France (Ranked #1 healthcare in the world) did a study on some rats and GMO and they developed massive tumors along with kidney and liver damage - so France banned GMOs.

Now Russia is doing a study, expecting the same results to determine their ban.

Also don't care for his flat out racist policies. Such as the african american education initiative, which would encourage racial discrimination in schools. For example, if a white kid a black kid and an asian kid, all commit the same violation, the black kid would get a free pass - for being black while the white and asian kid would get suspended.

Also don't care for him backing up Eric Holder in Fast and Furious and pulling Exec privilege to prevent congress from being handed important documents. A mexican drug lord flat out said Obama Admin had given them the weapons willingly hoping they would take each other out. The results? Chicago having more deaths this year than places like Syria. Thanks for that Obama.

Also the Obama admin has harsh penaltys for whistle blowers. I guess this is where the NDAA comes in. :) That Obama signed.

Don't even get me started on the total lack of Job Creation.
Edited by Manapauselol on 10/20/2012 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]