serious question

90 Pandaren Shaman
Has alliance had a Galleon kill?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Lichnomore has Galleon loot, so yeah, we've got one. That was probably it.

Has Focus cleared reg Mogu'Shan yet with all these extra epics they're getting? =P
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Has Reforged finished a challenge mode in under an hour and a half?

But srs, Hip. Yall need to start doing those. They are a lot of fun, but competition would make them even better. I hope my smack attempt influences you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Challenge modes are why I can't sleep most nights. The horrors...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/13/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Naggles

#$@!ing Hewers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Man everyone loves to hate Focus.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
hello yes this is dog, DOG HELLO THIS IS SPACE
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Pretty much everyone in Reforged has RL priorities that take precedence over this game, Cat.

We weren't really optimized gear-wise when we did Mogu'Shan challenge, and we spent an hour on the second boss trying to figure out the best kill order. Once I said "why don't we just burn the damn Oracle" since killing something is the best form of CC there is, we one-shot it, so I blame myself for not suggesting that sooner.

I've gained about 2500 strength since we did that, and Hayase was hilariously drunk and undergeared, so we'll go back in there and put up a kickass time soon. =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/13/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Fruityjuicin

#$@!ing Hewers.

"Wait you mean the healers?"

"NO THE HEWERS"

dead.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Just an FYI chuck. Challenge modes normalize your gear down to ILevel 463. SO itemization is far more important that raw stat weights, as you lose those raw numbers when you enter challenge modes. This is also why you go down to around 45% health upon entering challenge modes. All your gear has been unequipped and you have been reequipped with ILevel 463 versions.

Don't misinterpret this as bashing. I'm just glad that there is other people attempting the challenge modes with us. MP is really fun, and hope you guys get a chance to get back in there soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just an FYI chuck. Challenge modes normalize your gear down to ILevel 463. SO itemization is far more important that raw stat weights, as you lose those raw numbers when you enter challenge modes. This is also why you go down to around 45% health upon entering challenge modes. All your gear has been unequipped and you have been reequipped with ILevel 463 versions.

Don't misinterpret this as bashing. I'm just glad that there is other people attempting the challenge modes with us. MP is really fun, and hope you guys get a chance to get back in there soon.

This type of response is way too friendly for these boards. I demand that you insult his mother.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Oh I know, but optimal gems and enchants among other things still come into play. I didn't even have a helmet I could put a meta gem into when we ran that challenge mode, my gear was far from optimized. Hayase/Krisko had just recently hit 90, they were in the same boat as me.

The system actually takes any existing gear you have that's over 463 and rounds the stats down. If you have any gear below 463, it isn't boosted. There's current gear in play right now that will never be replaced when it comes to challenge modes because of the way the stats are allocated. Relic of Xuen will be BIS for any STR/AGI-based DPSers for the entire expansion in challenge mode, one thing I definitely did not have a couple weeks ago.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
For sure.

Can't wait to see the next time you guys post then.

10/14/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Ishkandir
This type of response is way too friendly for these boards. I demand that you insult his mother.

Just because I'm a classless elitest douchebag from Focus doesn't mean I don't respect people's mothers. Jeesh I'm not an animal.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Good luck when you guys make it back in there again. As I'm sure you've already found out, they are a lot of fun and pose an actual challenge from time to time. Now if only I'd ever get to dps one...

Also, just to warn you, beware of the Hewers. That's my only advice. They still haunt my dreams along with the pack directly after Armsmaster Harlan.

On a related question, what group are you going to run with?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/14/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Fruityjuicin
On a related question, what group are you going to run with?

Whoever's geared up enough and willing to go. We'll find a way to make it work so long as there's enough CC for the big pulls. As much as I love Hammer of Justice on a 30 second CD, I can give that up for Repentance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
26:08 Mogu'Shan with double pally double mage. WTB an optimized group makeup!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]