Quitting WoW for good.

100 Draenei Shaman
-If you want to know why... Please read all the excellent posts giving feedback in Shaman forums that have been ignored by blizzard plus I cannot stand the time-walled content that has become a grind fest for little or no reward.

Like I say please read the comments of others. They sum up the pvp issues. The always bottom of the barrel on single target (aka raid bosses), the complete and thorough feeling of being ignored by the developers.

I honestly have had and EXTREMELY hard life. So what I can say when BLIZZARD my playing a game, as a retreat, well, hard as well :/

-Thermadin , got to never really finish the pvp rivalry
-war council folks - will miss your antics in your SW raids
-Freak show - well as only 3 of us log on, out of our raid team, please let the other know that I'll miss them. I honestly cannot tolerate the grind-fest preparing food has become, the time walls to grind rep, just to spend valor, the lack of customer service about in game content (like elemental pvp survivability, perma-stunlocked till death, the amount of hard casting. Raiding DW was fun.

Off to better things such as lose 30 pounds and spend 30K+ on teeth, dedicate myself to my martial art, AIKIDO, collect 12 second time slips in my 2002 Firehawk (yes a real car). attend bonneville salts flats runs :)

Best of luck to you all
Player for 7+ year Bloodsail Admiral Ackbahr Brian signing off
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Shamans are fine
Can I have your gold
love you long time
ban this sick filth
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
can I have your name?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
unfortunately I have unused game time still in my account. Thus for the forseeable.future my account will be perpetually "active" meaning names cannot be given out as theuy are tied to an "active" account. Go Figure :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
unfortunately I have unused game time still in my account. Thus for the forseeable.future my account will be perpetually "active" meaning names cannot be given out as theuy are tied to an "active" account. Go Figure :/

Just delete your toon freeing up the name. You're quitting anyways
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
10/15/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Wubwubwubwub

Just delete your toon freeing up the name. You're quitting anyways

Hell no. 7+ years on this tune. what I can do is hold the name. Who knows maybe one day they will resolve the issues why I'm quitting (ya right, I play elemental)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ele is actually the best it's ever been in a long time, one of the ridiculously bursty specs in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When you come back to the game (you will, or you wouldn't have told us you're leaving...) you might want to try a few things.

Don't glyph Telluric Currents as Ele.

AG - great for raids.. for RBGs/Arenas try out HTT.

13.5% hit. So you're WAYYYY over for pvp or missing in PvE.... especially cool since you reforged out of hit (spirit)

Look up professions. They recently added this one called "enchanting." It does cool things. Check it out.

I can see why you had problems.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
When you come back to the game (you will, or you wouldn't have told us you're leaving...) you might want to try a few things.

Don't glyph Telluric Currents as Ele.

AG - great for raids.. for RBGs/Arenas try out HTT.

13.5% hit. So you're WAYYYY over for pvp or missing in PvE.... especially cool since you reforged out of hit (spirit)

Look up professions. They recently added this one called "enchanting." It does cool things. Check it out.

I can see why you had problems.

This ^^

Don't want to sound to detrimental but honestly your gear/stats need work. Unless you are one of the first 90's, your first couple weeks in PvP always hurt until you start to get geared up. Do shamans have issues? Of course, many classes do, but that is no reason to quit, I see the same people who reach their first heroics and have an ilvl of ~436 or whatever is needed and cannot understand why they do so much less DPS compared to others. Oh, and ele shamans are definitely not a 1 vs. 1 class, at least vs melee.

You really want a reason to complain, try out a disc priest in PvP.
Edited by Ingleburt on 10/23/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
TL:DR OP sucks, need to lift more imo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Am I the only one that finds it amusing that this post sounds oddly like a break-up letter that the OP doesnt really mean? Also, 30k to fix your grill?? Holy Yuckmouth, Batman ! But seriously, next time, and yeah, Im confident there will be a next time, try somethin like this :

This game sucks for me now, screw you guys, I Quit.

See? Short, sweet, to the point, and less likely to cause me nightmares about your grill..everybody wins!!

:-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/28/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Burchzilla
Also, 30k to fix your grill??

Diamonds are forever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]