[A]<Hunter Pulled> 1/6H 10/16n seeking heals

90 Human Paladin
Hunter Pulled is a 10 man, late-night raiding guild seeking a talented healer (either monk, holy pally, or resto druid) to fill out our raiding roster.

About Us:
Hunter pulled was formed last December by a group of close friends. Dragon Soul was the first raid we faced together as a raiding guild, and eventually after defeating H Deathwing, we became 6th on the server in terms of progression. The guild is composed of friendly players who love to joke around and excel at their classes. The environment is relaxed but progression is taken seriously. We have had a late raiding start and have lost several raiders but we are competent players looking for the above classes to fill out our roster. Currently working on the Heart of Fear.

Raids are from 9:45 pm to 12:45 am eastern time, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Loot is main spec open roll. Feasts and guild repairs are provided for raiders.

What We Want:
A friendly, skilled healer (either monk, holy pally, or resto druid) is desired. High attendance is required. If you know your class well, can make the raid times, have a sense of humor, and are enthusiastic about improving yourself, the spot is yours.

You can contact me by whispering me in game or sending me an in-game mail.

Thanks for your time.
Edited by Fimbul on 2/5/2013 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
7 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]