Question about Loremaster Eastern Kingdoms..

21 Blood Elf Rogue
Seeing as I am level 11 now, can I skip the rest of Eversong Woods quests? OR do I have to finish them? I know Loremaster is a VERY long way off, so that is why I am asking.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
If you're well past them and their grey, go back and do them when you are max level so you continue to get your level. If not, do them. That is my suggestion. But I didn't finish them all on Kaeil here, but it took me like an hour to finish the rest of Ghostlands (What you need for loremaster) No, I have not finished with loremaster yet by a long shot.
Edited by Kaeilthas on 10/15/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Check the Achievement tab, Quests, Eastern Kingdoms. I'm not sure you need to do those for Loremaster. At least, Alliance side I didn't have to do the 1-10ish areas.
Actually, just checked it on my armory, and they weren't needed.
Edited by Ajuul on 10/15/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You don't have to do the 1-10 areas for loremaster.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Do them now, now is the best time to finish off zones while questing. If you think doing these quests is boring now, wait until you completely overpower them -- then they get super annoying.

You're there now, you're getting XP from the mobs, just finish the zone off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/15/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Korojin
You don't have to do the 1-10 areas for loremaster.

That's what I said, gawd.
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Rogue
Okay, that's what I figured. I may as well complete them now since they actually still benefit me XD. Just wanted to make sure. Besides being overleveled for Ghostlands is never a bad thing lol
Edited by Câstiel on 10/15/2012 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]