Bear Druid Flag Carrying?

Also, in regards to Hanharr: Your groups, comps, and strategies are absolutely dreadful and make me wonder if you've ever been decently rated in any form of PvP. You have listed double rogue? I used to play rogue, and, it's by far the worst class in PvP at the moment. Little three year olds hit harder than them. A blood DK? They have the mobility of a stop sign. Complaining about Druids not being able to use Savage Defense or generate rage? It's very possible, but a better question is why would you even waste time doing that when you can cap the flag in thirty seconds and have your team slow the EFC. Guardian Druids have a shield wall (survival instincts) they have a last stand (might of ursoc) they have a bark skin every minute to reduce crits, they have they have a self-instilled freedom to shift out of roots. They are the VERY BEST class. They are the GODS of RBGs. Obviously you need to spend more time watching me play.

Edit: Hanharr has 0 battleground rating and has the audacity to proclaim melee cleave is strong and look down on my posts. Rolling my eyes.
Edited by Bailamostar on 10/18/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
whoops
Edited by Hanharr on 10/18/2012 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
All of my RBG chatter for this season has been pure speculation and clearly labeled as such. “I think” or “I’d like” would be the key words you’d look for to make that distinction. In addition, any mention to RBGs has been footnotes in other posts. Mostly due to my obvious lack of current patch RBG’ing.

I welcome your thoughts and honestly, I’d love to see more high-caliber Druids, such as yourself, posting here to help build up the community.

I /yawn’d specifically at the cocky flare you added at the end. Perhaps I misjudge exactly how much jerk was coming through.

/shrug
Reply Quote
Appreciate it. I think Druids are in a very good place right now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/18/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Bailamostar

As do I.

I've been trying to bring folks out of the darkness of all the Feral QQ with my "Ask a Feral PvP'er!" thread. Not sure if you've had a chance to take a peek at it but we'd love to have some additional feedback there.

I'd also like to hear more about your antics as Bear in RBGs as well as your Feral node guarding experiences. If I could find a team willing to break free of the War/DK mindset I’d gladly regear/gem to PvP Guardian and try my hand.

I agree, it’s hard to argue with how long a Feral can pick at someone from both melee and range to prevent capping until the team shows up to offer support. So much self-healing combined with fantastic defensive CDs coupled with a powerful Symbiosis match makes for good times.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
10/15/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Ishrn
Warrior/Blood DK are just too good to use anything else....warrior AOE CC is just nonsense, it was pretty good before and now its really too much.

What? It's exactly the same as it was before.
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Priest
10/18/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Bailamostar

lol bailamost hows that getting carried in rbgs going bro? heard you pay people to ddos for you gj mr hypocrite ddoser oh btw you should try breaking 2.2k in ANY arena bracket!! oh wait your total trash nvm my bad

also i would talk on my main but if i did I WOULD PROBLY GET DDOSED BY YOU so its not worth me risking it.

take care mr bailamost ddos'er 1550 arena baddie
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Bustycrustys

lol bailamost hows that getting carried in rbgs going bro? heard you pay people to ddos for you gj mr hypocrite ddoser oh btw you should try breaking 2.2k in ANY arena bracket!! oh wait your total trash nvm my bad

also i would talk on my main but if i did I WOULD PROBLY GET DDOSED BY YOU so its not worth me risking it.

take care mr bailamost ddos'er 1550 arena baddie

Well, you are so well-spoken, erudite, and mentally challenging. I'm sure your claims are absolutely correct. I'm just curious though; can you provide one inkling of evidence to back this up? Anything. Please. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/19/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Bustycrustys

It's 2012, who doesn't have that browser addon that shows every toon you've posted on?
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Priest
hahaha what proof theres no proof thats even needed because its so blatantly obvious.. but heres some "proof"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413082838

clearly got raped on gilneas and the next game you were so confident you could win BECAUSE YOU PAYED TO DDOS AYRASWAG there fc..

he was fine when the game started and then got dcd and couldnt log in until after the game ended..

ddos hypocrite bailamost
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Priest
aww does wittle baby bailamost ddos king have nothin to say? gg mr hypocrite ddoser who gets ninja capped on twice in gilneas

bad hypocrite ddoser is bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
druids have a good argument, but dont discount warriors. they still are better when stacks hit 4, which should be every game if the teams are even, heroic leap is just very good plus warriors get better shield wall with glyph to have 60% which is a lot at 5+ stacks, can aoe stun, aoe fear, and spell reflect. im not saying guardians aren't viable im just saying warriors are slightly better in games where the FC actually changes the outcome of a game due to the mobility past 4 stacks they can be mid and let all 3 healers go mid and return to make the cap faster than a druid past 4 stacks of flag debuff. druids get 1 displacer beast while warriors get leap, charge twice, and intervene past 4 stacks. If the warr can stop from being slowed with a pally and stop the quick caps, 2400 teams facing off it's prot warrs who usually win, except before they nerfed druid speed in twin peaks, we did lose one game to a super-sonic druid but also got wiped mid

tl;dr? druids get quick caps warrs get better slow caps, depends on the dps who wins
Edited by Devid on 12/4/2012 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
how can u kill what you cannot catch?

i dont rbg but love good ol bg.
5 baddies chasing 1 feral fc with 200% travel form and faerie swarm. no cd. no mana.tab faerie tab faerie tab faerie...etc. boom!
sometimes i even wait for them just so it looks like they got a chance chasing me. dunno bout u guys but i love feral druids place atm. so good yet so under the radar from nerfs.
Reply Quote
I know that I am bumping a necro of a necro from October but this is the only thread in my search that stays somewhat on topic.

I am preparing now to turn this fine Druid into a FC for 5.2. In Cata I also made an attempt at FC late in the expansion that showed some success so RBG FC is not new to me. My problem is that I made a concentrated effort to level and play this Druid as a Resto/Balance since MOP Launch. Well I have done that and two things have happened. 1. I am displeased with Balance and 2. My Guild needs another option for a FC.

I am ignorant to the Guardian/Feral changes and I am going to have to play around with them before 5.2 hits. I am also done grinding out a new set of Guardian Gear so I can play around and cut my teeth.

My plan is to stack Res, Reforge to Mastery once Hit/Exp Cap is reached and rock on from there. What I am really looking for from the RBG FC community are any tips, tricks, macros, glyph scenarios, map/bg info, website/guide discussion or suggestions that I should look for while learning this new playstyle. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Hi Dreaux, check out http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos for Druid FC info.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bears just run flags back to their cave and sleep on it, there is no valiant return with bear flag carrier!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/04/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Bailamostar
Hi Dreaux, check out http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos for Druid FC info.

Where on your link is anything of any informative information suppose to be? Video does not work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cuz this necro wasn't a complete attention ploy to advertise your !@#$ty stream or anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still haven't addressed that guy's question... any info please? I need it as well!

What I am really looking for from the RBG FC community are any tips, tricks, macros, glyph scenarios, map/bg info, website/guide discussion or suggestions that I should look for while learning this new playstyle. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Druids ability to shift roots and slows is great, but warriors are still much better.
1. Warriors defensives are all passive, they don't have to constantly have rage to survive.
2. Warriors mobility is arguably better than druids where it counts, being focused. Sure we can sprint across the field super fast. Warriors can remove themselves from harms way muuuuuuuuuch quicker and more efficiently than a druid. Shift a root and get caught in any form but bear and it's game over, you're dead. Warriors have charges, intervene, leaps. Oh no the warrior tank is being focused /leap around a corner to your healer and boom, full HP again. IDK if this still works but you used to be able to leap off the top level of WSG and charge/intervene back on top while in mid air, and cause of latency people would follow you right off sometimes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]