KoT is recruiting for HSoO 7pm PST T/W/Th

90 Human Death Knight
KoT
KoT is recruiting for Heroic SoO in preparation for WOD!

KoT on Lightbringer (formerly Knights of Tranquility on The Scryers) was formed in August 2005 with the belief that raiding should be a positive, fun and friendly social experience. Our guild caters to older people with families who have limited time to play, but who want to down content with other skilled and fun-loving people. The majority of our raiders have been together for a long time and the social aspects of raiding are as important to us as progression. In September 2012 we moved to Lightbringer server for a better economy and more raider recruitment opportunities.

Our approach to raid is that we are always respectful of our members, and our members' time. Our members often have responsibilities that limit the amount of time they have to play, so we make the best use of that time by starting raids promptly, and limiting the number of interruptions in raids. Each raid member understands that raiding is a challenging activity that requires preparation and research before each raid, and that during raids, we need to give our full attention and effort to make the raid successful. However, we never resort to insults or name-calling as a means of correcting mistakes. We resolve raid issues in a positive, constructive manner.

Format:
10 man currently, rebuilding towards 25 man normal/heroic, with the goal of 20 man Mythic in WoD

Guild formation date:
August 2005

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday between 7:30-10:30 p.m. PST. Thursday raid will be added when we have a regular tank/regular healer for Thursdays.

Recruiting:
Tank (especially warrior or monk)
Ranged DPS (especially warlock/elemental shaman)
Healer (especially resto shaman or holy paladin or disc priest)

Progression:
5/14 H SoO

Voice chat:
Mumble

Loot system:
EPGP (25 man), currently Need Before Greed in 10 man

Send BT requests to: MercurioBlue#1648

We also have raid events scheduled on OpenRaid (Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays between 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. PST). This is a good opportunity for people to check out the guild before joining.

Guild events under:
http://OpenRaid.us/guilds/index/4920#events
Edited by Sigfried on 7/10/2014 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump! Getting closer to getting the 25's rocking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
Come play with us!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Any need of an Ele Shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
10/25/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Riktus
Any need of an Ele Shaman?

We definitely need more ranged!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
Bar does great Arnold impressions in Mumble. Come raid with us to hear!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
Getting in the swing of things once again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fist bump to KoT!
I'll bring my hunter once the 25s get rolling!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
We don't bite, so visit our site!

Yeah that just happened. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
App today and make these 10 mans go away!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember y'all! I was on Scryers a while ago lol. I was never in KoT but I knew y'all.
Reply Quote
I have 3 level 90's available for a new raiding guild.

-Arms Warrior/Prot
-BM/Surv Hunter
- Shadow Preist

I have focused on the Warrior mostly, this expansion. If you are interested in another character I can get better gear to match guild standards.

I will be leveling a Holy Pally after 5.1, so once I hit 90 he will need a guild.

Let me know if any spots are open for recruitment, and I would be happy to apply :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KoT
I have 3 level 90's available for a new raiding guild.

-Arms Warrior/Prot
-BM/Surv Hunter
- Shadow Preist

I have focused on the Warrior mostly, this expansion. If you are interested in another character I can get better gear to match guild standards.

I will be leveling a Holy Pally after 5.1, so once I hit 90 he will need a guild.

Let me know if any spots are open for recruitment, and I would be happy to apply :D

Well, I know we are currently heavy on melee, and we don't have a single holy pally. But the best advice I could give you is to visit our site and either throw in an app, or get our GM's battletag information and talk with him about our most current needs. Good luck!

11/13/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Rozencrantze
I remember y'all! I was on Scryers a while ago lol. I was never in KoT but I knew y'all.

Hope you're enjoying the change of scenery as much as we are!
Edited by Tettribution on 11/13/2012 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KoT
Started 25 man raiding last night. This is the perfect time to get in on the ground floor of family-friendly social raiding!

Currently recruiting one healer spot and one ranged DPS! Preferring these classes:

Healer:
Holy paladin
Resto druid
Mistweaver monk

Range DPS:
Mage
Warlock
Shadow priest
Boomkin
Elemental shaman

You can contact Sigfried in game, or send a Battletag request to: MercurioBlue#1648.

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KoT
We have a high demand for a resto druid or boomkin. We have only one raiding druid atm, so here's your chance to get in now.

"A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably."

-William Penn
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Sigfried,

FYI: I just sent MercurioBlue#1648 a friend request to see if we could find a time for a quick chat about your guild and raiding with KoT.

Best,
Arondil
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KoT
Thanks for the message Arondil! I enjoyed chatting with you last night.

Update: we currently have a very high demand for a boomkin, tree, or MW monk. Due to pesky RL circumstances, we have zero leather caster wearers. We want someone to use this leather caster gear that keeps dropping. We're looking to recruit two more ranged DPS, and one more healer, overall.

“Friends are helpful not only because they will listen to us, but because they will laugh at us; Through them we learn a little objectivity, a little modesty, a little courtesy; We learn the rules of life and become better players of the game”

Will Durant
Edited by Sigfried on 11/30/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
KoT
good evening. Sent an app the other night. Hope to speak with you all soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KoT
Thank you for the application Hádès!

We're still recruiting one more healer/one more ranged DPS for a core spot in our 25 man raid.
Send BT requests to: MercurioBlue#1648 or check out our site at http://kotguild.shivtr.com

“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it's the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friend.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Edited by Sigfried on 12/3/2012 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KoT
We got Blade Lord 25 down to 12% after an hour of working on it, and we're still recruiting two ranged DPS for 25 mans.

“A true friend sees the good in everything, and brings out the best in the worst of things.”

Sasha Azevedo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]