KoT is recruiting for Highmaul NH 7pm PST T/W

91 Human Death Knight
KoT
Hi Valentigne,

Thank you for your interest in the guild! I will send you an in-game mail tonight.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“Be to yourself as you would to your friend.”

William Shakespeare
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“Of all the things which wisdom acquires to produce the blessedness of the complete life far the greatest is the possession of Friendship.”

Epicurus
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

Anais Nin
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
KoT
HEY.

Join KoT, ok?

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ohai Minsky! I like your shoes. ^.^
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“Friendships are discovered rather than made.”

Harriet Beecher Stowe
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

William Shakespeare
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”

Eleanor Roosevelt
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
“Friendship makes prosperity brighter, while it lightens adversity by sharing its griefs and anxieties.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
-Khalil Gibran
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Guess what I have in my pocket!

Bump
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
Friendship needs no words - it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness.

Dag Hammarskjold
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship."

R. W. Emerson

***Edit: Yarr! You already posted this gem on page one....that will learn me to read first comment second!
Edited by Dunseverik on 5/31/2013 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship."

R. W. Emerson

***Edit: Yarr! You already posted this gem on page one....that will learn me to read first comment second!

Thanks for reading! Here's a new quote for you:

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
Baltasar Gracian
Edited by Sigfried on 6/1/2013 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Death Knight
Salutations. I and a friend may be interested in transferring and app'ing for KoT. I sent an in-game mail to Sigfried with info about my main and some questions for you. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also LFM for a new latenight 10-man (8:30-11PST, Mon & Wed); currently need 3 DPS.
Looking for mature players who can regularly attend this timeslot.

Have a couple fresh 90's in blues/crafted epics so this week we will start out in MV. Good opportunity for experienced raiders just getting back into WOW to catch up on gear. Given the experience level of the group we don't expect to be in MV for long.

How's that Mon/Wed 10-man been working?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Are you still looking for new members? I am transferring to Lightbringer. Please check my armory.

Just transferring because my server is East Coast and I'm West Coast and they're very low-pop and horde dominates (Alliance for life! FOR THE LIGHT!) and this is the week to do it.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
KoT
Salutations. I and a friend may be interested in transferring and app'ing for KoT. I sent an in-game mail to Sigfried with info about my main and some questions for you. Thank you.

Thanks for the headsup! If you add me to Battletag (MercurioBlue#1648) I'll get back to you this weekend.

Also LFM for a new latenight 10-man (8:30-11PST, Mon & Wed); currently need 3 DPS.

Have a couple fresh 90's in blues/crafted epics so this week we will start out in MV. Good opportunity for experienced raiders just getting back into WOW to catch up on gear. Given the experience level of the group we don't expect to be in MV for long.

I'm not in charge of the 10 man, but I heard they've gotten down the first four bosses.

Are you still looking for new members? I am transferring to Lightbringer. Please check my armory.

Just transferring because my server is East Coast and I'm West Coast and they're very low-pop and horde dominates (Alliance for life! FOR THE LIGHT!) and this is the week to do it.

Yes we are still recruiting. :) If you add me to Battletag (MercurioBlue#1648) I'd be happy to get back to you and answer any questions you may have. Also you can check out our guild website at http://kotguild.shivtr.com for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

We have the first four bosses on farm, and looking to close in on Megaera being down this week or next. Still would be nice to have another tank capable person to put into rotation, as well as another healer, and one or two more DPS. We've been running with exactly 10 people, and if someone isn't able to go that night, we usually just call the raid. So getting a few more and putting an active rotation into place would be ideal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]