LFR seems to have crashed my WoW client.

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Running LFR with a guildie last night (2300 EDT) and as we were downing Elegon we both experienced system crashes. When I got back in the group had killed and looted the boss but I missed my chance to roll on bonus loot.

I was just wondering if anyone else on the server had a similar issue. Might be related to data centers or what not.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
LFR was running really laggy last night between (2200 EDT - 0300 EDT) that might have caused some issues with your client.

I've had the client crash on me for that before, but not a full system crash. Maybe open a ticket about it or check the client log it may tell you what happened.
Reply Quote
yeah this same !@#$ happened to me, but i logged back on JUST on time to roll for extra loot. unfortunately, all i got was a bag of gold. I did the first 3 bosses of the vaults, on the first boss i got a good drop, 2nd boss i didn't get anything but i did an extra roll and got some nice loot, and 3rd boss i got a bag of gold and when i rolled again i got another bag of gold. so maybe you are lucky you didn't roll because you would have just wasted a coin.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
using the coin seems to give a very low roll chance, this might not be true but my experiences are 12 coins 1 non gold loot. i'm not liking the whole 8% chance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8%??? Wow. I've only won via my primary roll. Maybe I should just start thinking of the elder coins as buying gold rather than gambling for loot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)