Is there a list of voice actors?

(Locked)

100 Goblin Hunter
10/21/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Tandrina
Grey Delisle :3

More commonly known for her role as Daphne in the recent Scooby Doo series, and Mandy from Grim Adventures.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dave Mallow voiced these things. Retrieved from Wikipedia reliability may vary.

Meathook/Arakkoa/Erekem/Various additional characters & monster vocal efx
Xevozz/Thermaplugg/Ethereal
Varkul The Unrelenting/ Lor'Themar Theron/ Tortolla
Verming, Saurok, Mountain Sprite, Thalnos the Soulrender, Amber Monster, Riverblade Scout, Chief Salyis
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would swear that one of the male Pandaren vendor NPCs that says "browse my wares, enjoy" is George Takei.
Grey Delisle, aka Princess Azula, is Taoshi of the Shado Pan (she is also the female Wizard in Diablo 3 as well).

Here is a list of the voice actors, although it doesn't say who is who sadly.

http://i.imgur.com/CN87X.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l9uZg.jpg

Also, if you have not done so, watch the credits as soon as possible. On the log in page you can find the button. Not only is it full of awesome concept art, but if you listen to the first song, an cool orchestra piece, the second song is a actual voice song, in Chinese, by what I think may be the voice for Chen. I had to stop the credits for a second to listen because it caught me offguard.
Thanks for late responses guys! I'll check out the credits tomorrow.

- Saekwari
100 Troll Rogue
I have found many voice actors, here it goes:

David Lodge: Archimonde, Nalorakk, Teron Gorefiend, Seer Olum, Grand Apothecary Putress, Eadric the Pure, Gorkun Ironskull, Lord Marrowgar, High Chieftain Cliffwalker, Nazgrim, Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem and Daakara.

Richard Epcar: Warcraft III Priests, Omor the Unscarred, Chrono Lord Deja, a Shattered Hand Legionnaire, Sathrovarr the Corruptor, a Vrykul and Ingvar the Plunderer.

Michael McConnohie: Uther the Lightbringer, Kel'Thuzad, Aeonus, Epoch Hunter, High Warlord Naj'entus, N. Kagnito, The Lich King, King Ymiron, Commander Kolurg and Sergeant Verdone.

Matthew Yang King: Illidan from Warcraft III and returned as a playable Pandaren Male.

Lani Minella: Succubus, Banshee, Harpy, a Female Tuskarr, Geists, a Female Death Knight, Herald Volazj and Sindragosa.

Carlos Larkin: Any dwarf character possible, Bronzebeard brothers, Headless Horseman, Anetheron, Barnes the Stagemaster, Kalecgos, Bolvar Fordragon and Sully "The Pickle" McLeary.

Jessica Straus: Sorceress in WC3, a Female Death Knight, Leryssa, a Female Vrykul and Tuskarr, Freya, Blood Queen Lana'thel, Aessina, Priestess Lorthuna and much more.

Alan Shearman: General Rajaxx, a boss or bosses in Naxxramas, narrates Hellfire Citadel trailer, Watchkeeper Gargolmar, Temporus, High King Maulgar, Velen, Steelbreaker and Varok Saurfang.

Dino Andrade: Any type of Gnome possible, Mimiron, Professor Putricide, Gelbin Mekkatorque, a Twilight Servant, Maloriak and Amber-Shaper Un'sok.

Earl Boen: Narrator of WoW except Pandaren, Magtheridon and King Terenas Menethil.

Chris Kent: Selin Fireheart, Dalronn the Controller, Salramm the Fleshcrafter, a Male Vrykul and Razlo Crushcog.

Dave Mallow: Arakkoa and Ethereals, Meathook, Erekem, Xevozz, Thermaplugg, Lor'Themar Theron (until Mists), Varkul the Unrelenting, Tortolla, Saurok, Verming, Thalnos the Soulrender, Amber Monstrosity and Chief Salyis.

Jamieson Price: Captain Skarloc, Shade of Aran, Varimathras, Sartharion, Thorim, Yogg-Saron, Lord Jaraxxus, Taylor, Baine Bloodhoof and Niuzao.

Karen Strassman: Grand Astromancer Capernian, Lady Sacrolash, Vanessa VanCleef and more.

Kirk Thornton: Pathaleon the Calculator, Azshara's Highborne, Mostrasz and Rommath.

Liam O'Brien: Illidan Stormrage and Sha of Violence.

Erin Fitzgerald: Commander Sarannis, Essence of Desire, Dorothee and The Crone.

Spike Spencer: Attumen the Huntsman, Romulo, Mekgineer Steamrigger, a Blood Elf Male and Essence of Grief.

Cam Clarke: Medivh, Nexus-Prince Shaffar, a blood elf male, Malygos and Fandral.

Patrick Seitz: Rage Winterchill, Arthas, Garrosh, Cho'gall, Feng the Accursed and Iron Qon.

Laura Bailey: Jaina, Sif and Argent Confessor Paletress.

Taliesin Jaffe: Darion Mograine, Devourer of Souls and Admiral Ripsnarl.

Kevin Delaney: Varos Cloudstrider, Skarvald the Constructor, Slad'ran and XT.

Matthew Mercer: Overthane Balargarde, General Vezax, Halion, Captain Drok, Sergeant Gorrok, Ga'trul, Ming the Cunning and Dreadweaver Avartu.

Jason Miller: Commander Stoutbeard, Valanar, Thalorien Dawnseeker, Hagrim Hopebreaker and Terrath the Steady.

Joe J. Thomas: Krik'thir the Gatewatcher, Loken, Arcurion and a Ethereal.

Melodee Spevack: Ichoron, Queen Angerboda and Annhylde the Caller.

Dave Fennoy: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder and Vol'jin.

David Shaughnessy: Master Shang Xi

Gideon Emery: Lor'Themar Theron

Jim Cummings: Narrates Pandaren intro, Shen-zin Su and Lorewalker Cho.

Jonathan Adams: Xuen the White Tiger and Tsulong.

Richard Steven Horvitz: Warlock Fel Imp
Edited by Mestabyouu on 3/3/2013 11:04 AM PST
100 Goblin Hunter

Richard Steven Horvitz: Warlock Fel Imp

Invader Zimp.
100 Worgen Warrior
In short, the entire cast of the Metal Gear Solid series.
90 Undead Death Knight
Wait.

Adam West? As in Batman's Adam West?

Who the heck does he voice?!

Lor'themar

Isn't it glorious?

Not anymore!
We got Gideon Emery for him now.
90 Tauren Monk
Lets stop bumping this necro please...
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Lor'themar

Isn't it glorious?

Not anymore!
We got Gideon Emery for him now.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjU5MTkxNTIwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU4OTA3OA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

He could play Lor'themar
02/03/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Hyenastep
Lets stop bumping this necro please...

It's still relevant information. It wasn't a query for an event: It was information for voice actors, and the person 'necroing' it supplied a hefty list for those curious, most likely recent / updated. Hence, relevant.
90 Human Warlock
I swear Liam O'brien may also do Chi-ji, his tone is very subdued, but Liam has a very distinguished growl in his throat that I can just barely make out when he speaks.
Wow, best necro ever. Thank you for that list!
100 Blood Elf Warlock
You forget Jeff Bennett who played Illidan, and also played Petrie in The Land Before Time 2 (and on).

EDIT: I always loved the voice actor for Wilfred Fizzlebang. I'd like to know who voiced him. I hear that a lot of the small NPC voices are done by Blizz employees throughout the different departments.
Edited by Pai on 2/3/2013 8:22 AM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
I picked up the demo to Fire Emblem: Awakening.

The voice of Marth is also the voice of Jaina. It was very baffling.
10/21/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Sydeon

General Nazgrim, for one.

I'm pretty sure he's also one of the Shado-pan Pandaren. I think he's Protector Yi.

He's also probably done some other minor roles, too. He's Steve Blum, after all. He's everywhere.

Tauren Males.
You forget Jeff Bennett who played Illidan, and also played Petrie in The Land Before Time 2 (and on).

EDIT: I always loved the voice actor for Wilfred Fizzlebang. I'd like to know who voiced him. I hear that a lot of the small NPC voices are done by Blizz employees throughout the different departments.

Ummm.. In Burning Crusade; Liam O'brien did Illidan's voice. And I believe he returns to this role in the Cataclysm Dungeon. Liam also did the Arrokoa bosses in Sethekk Halls.
Edited by Ravij on 2/3/2013 4:56 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]