Is there a list of voice actors?

(Locked)

100 Troll Rogue

David Lodge: Archimonde, Nalorakk, Teron Gorefiend, Seer Olum, Grand Apothecary Putress, Eadric the Pure, Gorkun Ironskull, Lord Marrowgar, High Chieftain Cliffwalker, Nazgrim, Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem and Daakara.

Richard Epcar: Warcraft III Priests, Omor the Unscarred, Chrono Lord Deja, a Shattered Hand Legionnaire, Sathrovarr the Corruptor, a Vrykul and Ingvar the Plunderer.

Michael McConnohie: Uther the Lightbringer, Kel'Thuzad, Aeonus, Epoch Hunter, High Warlord Naj'entus, N. Kagnito, The Lich King, King Ymiron, Commander Kolurg and Sergeant Verdone.

Matthew Yang King: Illidan from Warcraft III and returned as a playable Pandaren Male.

Lani Minella: Succubus, Banshee, Harpy, a Female Tuskarr, Geists, a Female Death Knight, Herald Volazj and Sindragosa.

Carlos Larkin: Any dwarf character possible, Bronzebeard brothers, Headless Horseman, Anetheron, Barnes the Stagemaster, Kalecgos, Bolvar Fordragon and Sully "The Pickle" McLeary.

Jessica Straus: Sorceress in WC3, a Female Death Knight, Leryssa, a Female Vrykul and Tuskarr, Freya, Blood Queen Lana'thel, Aessina, Priestess Lorthuna and much more.

Alan Shearman: General Rajaxx, a boss or bosses in Naxxramas, narrates Hellfire Citadel trailer, Watchkeeper Gargolmar, Temporus, High King Maulgar, Velen, Steelbreaker and Varok Saurfang.

Dino Andrade: Any type of Gnome possible, Mimiron, Professor Putricide, Gelbin Mekkatorque, a Twilight Servant, Maloriak and Amber-Shaper Un'sok.

Earl Boen: Narrator of WoW except Pandaren, Magtheridon and King Terenas Menethil.

Chris Kent: Selin Fireheart, Dalronn the Controller, Salramm the Fleshcrafter, a Male Vrykul and Razlo Crushcog.

Dave Mallow: Arakkoa and Ethereals, Meathook, Erekem, Xevozz, Thermaplugg, Lor'Themar Theron (until Mists), Varkul the Unrelenting, Tortolla, Saurok, Verming, Thalnos the Soulrender, Amber Monstrosity and Chief Salyis.

Jamieson Price: Captain Skarloc, Shade of Aran, Varimathras, Sartharion, Thorim, Yogg-Saron, Lord Jaraxxus, Taylor, Baine Bloodhoof and Niuzao.

Karen Strassman: Grand Astromancer Capernian, Lady Sacrolash, Vanessa VanCleef and more.

Kirk Thornton: Pathaleon the Calculator, Azshara's Highborne, Mostrasz and Rommath.

Liam O'Brien: Illidan Stormrage and Sha of Violence.

Erin Fitzgerald: Commander Sarannis, Essence of Desire, Dorothee and The Crone.

Spike Spencer: Attumen the Huntsman, Romulo, Mekgineer Steamrigger, a Blood Elf Male and Essence of Grief.

Cam Clarke: Medivh, Nexus-Prince Shaffar, a blood elf male, Malygos and Fandral.

Patrick Seitz: Rage Winterchill, Arthas, Garrosh, Cho'gall, Feng the Accursed and Iron Qon.

Laura Bailey: Jaina, Sif and Argent Confessor Paletress.

Taliesin Jaffe: Darion Mograine, Devourer of Souls and Admiral Ripsnarl.

Kevin Delaney: Varos Cloudstrider, Skarvald the Constructor, Slad'ran and XT.

Matthew Mercer: Overthane Balargarde, General Vezax, Halion, Captain Drok, Sergeant Gorrok, Ga'trul, Ming the Cunning and Dreadweaver Avartu.

Jason Miller: Commander Stoutbeard, Valanar, Thalorien Dawnseeker, Hagrim Hopebreaker and Terrath the Steady.

Joe J. Thomas: Krik'thir the Gatewatcher, Loken, Arcurion and a Ethereal.

Melodee Spevack: Ichoron, Queen Angerboda and Annhylde the Caller.

Dave Fennoy: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder and Vol'jin.

David Shaughnessy: Master Shang Xi

Gideon Emery: Lor'Themar Theron

Jim Cummings: Narrates Pandaren intro, Shen-zin Su and Lorewalker Cho.

Jonathan Adams: Xuen the White Tiger and Tsulong.

Richard Steven Horvitz: Warlock Fel Imp

Updated

Tony Jay: Drek'Thar in the cancelled game: Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans and Terenas Menethil in Warcraft III.

Michael McConnohie: Deathwing

Chris Kent: Mal'Ganis, Admiral Barean Westwind and Captain Doren.

Martin Sheen: Nozdormu/Murozond

Marz Richards: Glubtok, Hellscream's Vanguard and Boldrich Stonerender.

Sam Rigel: Caelastrasz/Calen and a Azshara's Highborne.

Aaron Phillips: Wrathion

Alan Shearman: Instructor Razuvious

Jamieson Price: Master Engineer Telonicus, Baron Rivendare and Runemaster Molgeim.

Liam O'Brien: Darkweaver Syth, Talon King Ikiss and Marwyn.
Edited by Mestabyouu on 4/5/2013 8:49 PM PDT
100 Tauren Paladin
Males Blood Elves = Liquid Snake

Now all I can imagine is Liquid Snake using /flirt at me....

*shudder*

He's also the current voice for Winnie the Pooh. I doubt there are many who find that as awesome as I do.
79 Blood Elf Warlock
I know what you mean, I was impressed by Darkmaster Gandling's voice performance and have been trying to look it up. Sadly, no results yet, but I suspect that Udo Kier is the actor behind the voice. :D

Really? Ahhhh man, I don't know if I'm disturbed or not considering how hot I think that voice is.
100 Troll Rogue
03/23/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Pilgyi

Really? Ahhhh man, I don't know if I'm disturbed or not considering how hot I think that voice is.

He's the Illusive Man from Mass Effect, the other only games he's in.
100 Troll Rogue
I know what you mean, I was impressed by Darkmaster Gandling's voice performance and have been trying to look it up. Sadly, no results yet, but I suspect that Udo Kier is the actor behind the voice. :D

He's Jafar from Aladdin.
100 Night Elf Hunter
He's Jafar from Aladdin.

Wait, seriously? That makes it double hot.
100 Troll Rogue
Here is more and might be surprised on this round:

Spike Spencer: Captain Arnath

J.B. Blanc: Mage-Lord Urom, Ignis the Furnace Master, Asaad, High Priest Venoxis, Riko, Commander Durand and Manchu.

Rena Durham: Male Death Knight, Female Vrykul, Vardmadra, Svala Sorrowgrave and Saviana Ragefire.

Laura Post: Queen Azshara, Shademaster Kiryn and Snow Blossom.

Kurt Kelly: Arch Druid Fandral Staghelm, Ma'haat the Indomitable and Terrastra.

Courtenay Taylor: Sarannha Skyglaive and Vereesa Windrunner.

Dave Fennoy: Norushen

David Boat: Ishi and Malkorok.

Greg Chun: Grainlord Kai, Loon Mai, Koro Mistwalker, Yang Ironclaw, Subetai the Swift and Seer Hao Pham Roo/Emperor Shaohao.
Edited by Mestabyouu on 7/23/2013 8:23 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey, a necro that isn't ridiculous. Very nice.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
If you find the voice actor for Wilfred Fizzlebang, let me know. kthnxbai
I adore seeing this thread appear again. Thanks for the continued posts!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sab Shimono- last name in the mop voice credits (when you pull them up with /credits or w/e) - You know him, but you don't know him. He's the voice of every single elderly male Pandaren.

He's also the voice of Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures.
"One more thing!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77_rbyIXGyU
Edited by Zandrae on 7/13/2013 3:21 AM PDT
94 Human Death Knight
When in doubt, Chris Metzen.
Also, surprised no one mentioned Michael Dorn, best known as Worf from Star Trek: TNG and DS9. I can't find who he voices, but he does several, mostly additional ones and scattered about.
90 Human Rogue
Liam also did the Arrokoa bosses in Sethekk Halls.

Finally, a face to put to my hate. Arrakoa voices are... the worst. I can only imagine their daily conversations.

"Life-Mate, please pass the WAAAAAAAAAHKsalt."
"OROOOOOOOAHyes, dear."
100 Draenei Paladin

He's also the current voice for Winnie the Pooh. I doubt there are many who find that as awesome as I do.

When I realized it I couldn't decide between squealing with glee or bursting into laughter. I find it just as awesome as you do, believe me.
100 Troll Rogue
Frank Welker: Anub'arak from Warcraft III and Sha of Fear.
Hell, it's about time I found this actor.
90 Worgen Rogue
If I win the grand prize of the costume contest at Blizzcon this year you might get to add my name to that there list of voice overs.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]