Attention Doormatt;

90 Pandaren Priest
First let me begin by bringing the rest of the forum-goers up to speed with the context;
http://imgur.com/JMXGh

Second, allow me to inform you it took me a solid five minutes to decode the cipher you were employing;
http://imgur.com/3mmNH

Clever. Very Clever.

I would like to close by reminding you this is Stonemaul, and it's a PvP server - that means Player Versus Player.

Don't like it - GTFO.

P.S. I hope you enjoy teabags. You'll be seeing a lot of them in the near future.
Edited by Axiem on 10/15/2012 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
huh
Reply Quote
POAPS

Also, I don't know why he's including us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You're clearly his personal army.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
While this could've made a good light-hearted post, you come off with a personality just as unlikeable as him. Laughing at people is fine, but don't post on the forums thinking people care about your taunts or e-boasting. Get real.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i care and i will Backed guildy up the 100% percents
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
I ride only the best coat tails.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm pretty sure no one likes Super Mario, feel free to camp them!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
Doormat is one of those arena people. He gets a decent team, does the arenas - and is never heard from again.

He's also pretty old school so that may be why he name dropped.

Pretty sure you're safe - I've never seen him world PvP other than TB & WG - both of which are long dead as of late.

If you QQ about world PvP, you must not be understanding the mechanics of it - hence his oh-so-scathing mail message.

Good post though - would read again!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I like killing people doing dailies, I for one welcome our new
overlords.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah because it's impossible for someone to make a character with a name similar to someone else's in this game. I don't really understand how any of you can actually think this is real lol.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Doormat
Yeah because it's impossible for someone to make a character with a name similar to someone else's in this game. I don't really understand how any of you can actually think this is real lol.

Everything seen the internet is real and fact. Everyone knows this.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
10/16/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Caides
Everything seen the internet is real and fact.

SS or it didn't happen
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Doormat

Hey Doormat, did Cheex die irl?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
HOLYSHOCK>DOORMAT
Edited by Gamesharked on 10/16/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I can confirm that the Doormatt in question is in fact the actual Doormat. He continues to cry about this in vent to this day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]