<Indifference> Recruiting for 10m!

90 Human Priest
Hello there. Is there something missing in your life? Do you log and think, "Gee, I wish I were in a casual level 25 guild filled with awesome people." Are you interested in raiding, but don't want to deal with the strict rules and regulations of other more hardcore guilds? Do you like ice cream and pandas (but not at the same time)? Well then maybe Indifference is the right guild for you!

Indifference is a fairly new guild on Alleria (US) that focuses on enjoying the game in our own way. Right now, we have a fairly small roster, but we're looking to expand and enlarge the family! Some of our members are interested in PvP*. Others like to raid. We even have some people who only seem to sit around questing and chatting. Whatever your interests**, you're free to pursue them as you see fit in Indifference.

* There are currently no active PvP-ers, but some members have expressed interest in doing arenas or rated bgs
** Douchebaggery is not an acceptable interest

We are currently taking any class/role into our raid group but especially need one tank, one healer, and a few dps (particularly melee). If you are interested you can either whisper Frivolous or Almondpaste in-game or visit http://indifference-guild.enjin.com/ for more info.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
This guild sucks
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
The guy above me is correct
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Id join if they wernt gay allys and were more hardcore raiders
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I was gonna join but there is this really weird dude named vahlkor that always talks about how he is an interior decorator
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)