[A] Chi Cerca Trova 25Man Recruiting

100 Night Elf Rogue
Greeting and Salutations!

Chi Cerca Trova is happy to open its doors to potential recruits looking for a 25man raiding guild. As one of the oldest active (if not the oldest) raiding guild on Alliance side on Durotan, we are proud to say that we have consistently raided every tier since Vanilla, and plan to continue so for the foreseeable future.

CCT considers itself a progression-oriented non-hardcore raiding guild. What we mean by that is that our goal every raiding tier is first and foremost to clear as much content as possible, with an ideal of getting a full heroic clear. We are not chasing server firsts or world rankings, we want to enjoy raiding while keeping it a bit competitive and achieving as much as possible.

Our current raid schedule is Mon - Weds, 8:30-11:30

We cleared Dragon Soul to 6/8H before patch 5.0 was released, and went 8/8H after 5.0

Our current need is for healers, as recent circumstances has left us a little bit short, but we will consider applications for any all classes and specs on a case by case basis.

Please contact Boomslang, Fistsoffurry, or Frenzie in-game, or apply via our website at http://cctguild.enjin.com
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/16/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Chicksdigme
Does Jonnz still think he's cool flirting with fat chicks playing gnomes? What was her name? Rica?

Hey now, bud. !@#$ talking Ricca is over the line.

Also yay CCT.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking for a couple of healers.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Updated our class needs, some DPS spots have immediate availability along with healers. Check out our website at http://www.cctguild.enjin.com for more info
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
bumpage for the lone 25man guild doing their thing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
updated class needs on the website. Message Boomslang, Frenzie, or Fistsoffurry in-game for more info.
Reply Quote
61 Human Rogue
It's funny how I applied to this scrub guild when I was in Durotan and they didn't accept an amazing player like me. Now I'm in a top 5 US guild. LOL! Funny how times change.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
To the top!
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Elfantastico
It's funny how I applied to this scrub guild when I was in Durotan and they didn't accept an amazing player like me. Now I'm in a top 5 US guild. LOL! Funny how times change.

Your holy paladin looks pretty mediocre to me :\
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bumping for 3/6. Still need some peoples. check out cctguild.enjin.com for more details.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
And 4/6...bumpage!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
To the top you go!
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Mage
Had a blast in your guild Boom. Hope you guys get all you need to keep it going in 25m. Let me know if there is anyhting i can do to help out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bumping, 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF. Still looking for some exceptional dps for 25man raiding. go to cctguild.enjin.com for more details and to app.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for more.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Quick bump and reminder that we are still recruiting. We have a strong interest in 1 or 2 more healers, and a high need for another mage. Currently 6/6 MV and 5/6 HoF, all done in 25man.

For more details on recruitment needs, please visit our website at http://cctguild.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]