Encore 10m 1/12 Heroic 12/12 ToT LF 1 healer

90 Orc Death Knight
Previous guild raid progression: 11/12 HM ICC, 10/13 HM T1 Cata, 7/7 HM FL, 8/8 HM DS 11/16 H MoP t1
Current Progression: 12/12 1/12 Heroic ToT (Killed heroic Jin'Rokh in 8 pulls)

Semi-HC / 2 day week raiding guild

Current Recruitment Needs: 1 Healer (Disc Priest) for core slot. We will consider other exceptional healers such as a Resto Druid or Mistweaver but still prefer a priest above all else. Please be at LEAST 500+ ilvl and have both past raid experience as well as ToT experience, and no LFR does not count lol.

Late Night Weekend Raiding Guild Friday/Saturday 9 pm server time - 1 am CST both nights

Encore is a progression raiding guild which formed in late Wrath. We raid two nights a week, four hours at a time. While you would expect raiders with such limited schedules not to progress you would be mistaken. We take our raiding very seriously and expect those who apply to do likewise.

Our raiders have full cleared Cata and Wrath content along with BC and Vanilla raiding experience. We are currently pleased with our 10 man content progression and will stay that way. We encourage our raiders to gear both their main and off spec, and when time permits any alts of interest as this allows us to adapt composition to encounter mechanics as necessary.

As said, we raid two nights a week, Friday from 9:00pm to 1:00am Server (CST) and Saturdays from 9:00 Pm to 1:00 AM (CST). Loot is distributed through a Loot Council system. We have 0 tolerance for loot drama and expect our core raiders to understand that epic loot is a privilege, not a right.

When we're not raiding, we're typically hanging out on vent, running heroics, leveling alts or whatever else it is we feel like at the time. Many of our core are from other servers, and so some even hang out on vent while visiting friends else where in the game.

We are looking for players who have something to bring to the table besides, "i pwn". Be creative in your thinking, dedicated to your raiding, and have the intelligence and understanding to improve and adapt to a perpetually changing environment. We expect you to be able to respond to a challenge intelligently and not with "Elitist Jerks said to do it".

If you've done a lot of guild hopping, if you've been kicked out of raids or previous guilds, chances are you won't be getting in here, so don't waste our time or yours. While we maintain 'casual' raid hours, we don't have a casual attitude. We're looking for players who are going to be dedicated, determined, and not despair after a wipe.

What we require from you: At this stage in the expansion you should be at or above 500+ ilvl. All of us are around 510 ilvl although 500 is still ok. I don't care as much about your ToT exp as I do your past raid exp, should you be behind in current progression. In other words if your ToT exp is bad but your previous raid exp is solid that is fine. Please do not waste my time or yours if you are well below 500 ilvl or A.) No ToT exp or B.) No previous raid experience. Thank you for considering Encore!

Btag = Sting#1585

Or feel free to whisper/mail in game: Sting Sidesh or Grell
Edited by Nytmare on 3/23/2013 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Updated recruitment thread our mage quit WoW...again :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Best Guild
Edited by Chendy on 10/29/2012 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Dem level 1 alts
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Chendy on 10/29/2012 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^^ Recruitment Needs Updated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am very interested! I will contact you ingame
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hello, Friends of the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^^ Updated recruitment. Need a solid Shadow Priest!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^ updated recruitment current tank is having IRL struggles :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Btw, I am the other tank :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bumpin' cuz i got dem beez in da trap...^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]