4 friends looking for 10man raiding guild.

90 Human Warrior
Great experienced players looking to join the ranks of an awesome 10man guild for a first or 2nd raid group.

Hunter, DPS warr, and 2 heals (Shaman, Priest) If recruiting please message myself, Viscant, Kayleri, and/or Healsnobody

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Hi Reyno. We are still waiting for Wednesday to see how many raiders we actually have. I think we will have plenty for two raid teams (assuming you guys joined) except for a lack of tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You just have to have a say in everything eh Yubz? :}
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/14/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Yubz
Package deals can turn into a raid leader's worst nightmare.

Truth is spoken here.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Mage
Great experienced players looking to join the ranks of an awesome 10man guild for a first or 2nd raid group.

Hunter, DPS warr, and 2 heals (Shaman, Priest) If recruiting please message myself, Viscant, Kayleri, and/or Healsnobody

Thanks!

I assume your looking to stay alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Thanks!

I assume your looking to stay alliance?

Yea for the most part. Times are hard =\
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Atonement could certainly use a few good raiders... give us a hollar in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]