470 Equipped Spriest/Holy LF Stable Raid Team

86 Night Elf Warrior
The title says it all - I have experience in HMs from Cata and WoLK

Happy to raid on horde or alliance - but prefer 10 mans.

Happy with any raid times, but I would prefer a team that is stable and has either proven HM experience (8/8 HM pre 15% NERF) or atleast 4/6 MSV

I have not yet raided in this tier so i do not have any logs - but i have beta exp.

Previous Guilds:
Lotion - Saurfang - since the start. - I was promoted to officer and helped run the guild until the end of cata where i took a 3 week break for Exams.

please contact me here or add my battle tag : Callesta#1969
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Based on Jubei'thos, Eminent is a 10 man guild that was formed 1 year ago by a close group of friends. We cleared DS on Heroic Mode (25% Nerf) but sadly due to real life situations have lost a few core members of our team. We are now trying to rebuild so we can focus on MoP raiding with hardmodes. We pride ourselves on being a mature age guild that is very social and committed to clearing current content as soon as possible.
Our Raid Leader has been playing since vanilla and is very experienced and focused.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday: 8.30 - 11.30pm Server Time
Thursday: 8.30 - 11.30pm Server Time
Monday: 8.30 - 11.30pm Server Time

Currently in Need of the following:
1x Shadow or Healing Priest
1x Boomy or Resto Druid
1x Rogue or Death Knight Dps

Please feel free to contact either Tjay (Tjay#1709) or Roksta (Roksta#1509) ingame for more information, leave us a post here or visit our website Eminent.abyssportal.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My group is only 3/6 Vaults, but if your interested and want to apply:

Crimson Ark is an Aus/NZ Guild that formed back in Vanilla, we haven't been involved in too much raiding up until the end of CATA.

An old member has returned after raiding abroad on a different realm to form a competitive raiding team on this lovely quiet realm.

We are a casual Raiding Team who have a serious approach to raiding. We formed at the end of CATA and downed 8/8HM in our first 2 weeks of raiding (nerfed ofcourse!) with over 1/2 the group just returning to raiding after a long break with no experience in DS at all.

Raid days & time are:

Wednesday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)
Sunday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)
Monday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)

Looking to mix up our roster and are currently recruiting:

- DK (Frost MS / Blood OS)
- Hunter
- Mage
- Priest (Shadow MS / Holy OS)
- Paladin (Holy MS / Ret OS)

Send an in-game mail to 'Hokay' to express your interest with your real ID. I'll contact you to have a chat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Vicious Cycle> is a 10 man raiding guild based in Frostmourne, we have done 1/6 MV in the first week on 1 day when a lot of us were undergeaed, we will be hitting MV hard this week and get 6/6. We have gotten 8/8HM in June Due to issues with our raiding roster and thanks to D3 sadly otherwise our kil would have been in early May. We would really like to push content now and be one of the top guilds. atm we are in need of a good spriest. We will be doing a Fresh MV today to get some progress in as the first day in was a lot of pugs.

Raiding Times:
Weds/thurs/sun 1am svt to 3:30 am svt.

If you are interested add me on real ID: rooshilkalra@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have added you in game hope I can talk to you then :) but in case I am actually having a life (rare)

We cleared 6/8 HC at 15% nerf due to resutrcting in the raid group (several marriages etc etc)

We have currently cleared 4/6 as we lost our ranged dps who had real life issue come up last week :(

Anyway

We raid (GMT +10)

Friday - 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturday - 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Sunday - 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Again I have added you and hope we can talk more in depth :) in the mean time hope you had a great weekend
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LoW
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606900899?page=1
check it out :D

We need more dps to fill our roster for 25mans
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Why our guild rather than the countless others?
<Enkeli> was formed as the result of numerous players who were raiding 7 days a week prior to Mists release. We also value real life and so thus the guild was formed to allow us to continue to complete ALL content while current. We will not be utilising the stacking buff as it goes against our core principles. We raid three days a week on a weekend time schedule of five hours a day.

All our raiders have a diverse background ranging from the aforementioned 7 day raiding guilds to new up and comers who have demonstrated exceptional percentiles. Our guild chat is filled with highly entertaining banter at all times of the day and we pride ourselves upon being able to take a joke.
Currently we have smashed our way to 6/6 and will resume HEROIC raiding this week.

When are our raid times?
We raid on the following Days/Times:
Server Time: 6PM - 11PM PST Thur/Fri/Sat
11AM - 4PM AEST Fri/Sat/Sun (This scales off American Daylight Savings, http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html)
We always raid based off PST

Please add one of the following Battle.Tags to arrange an interview over vent. Exceptional applicants may have paid transfer arranged.

Oxyra#1473
AshenAngel#1491
Seressa#1450
Syretia#1838
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
good luck with quantum =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]