You win BM I give

90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/15/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Arnoldstrong
bm is retarded, but a mage qq'ing, classic!

"I agree but since you play a class i don't like i'm gonna insult you in a veiled and passive aggressive manner"
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hunter/Warrior/X is one of the easier comps to play against. They are incredibly predictable making them relatively easy to counter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/14/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Mekrianã
can you guys imagine how quickly it would have been fixed if it was a pve issue?

Unfortunately hunter dps is low in pve so it won't get fixed. Hmm lets see. Hunter dps is low in pve... burst is retarded... maybe increase sustained damage/decrease burst? It just might be crazy enough to fix both sides of the spectrum... Maybe...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/15/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Azurewrath
Hunter/Warrior/X is one of the easier comps to play against. They are incredibly predictable making them relatively easy to counter.

Also this^. Certain classes (DK comes to mind) that don't have a massive defensive CD will generally get globaled if they aren't smart about their handling against that comp but in general, all you have to do is survive their burst and /lol at them and its gg. I'm running shadowplay with a resto druid right now and our general strategy against KFC is "pop CDs if they are targeting you" and it works. After stampede, they die to dots, we lol and celebrate an easy win.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]