Thoughts on the raids?

90 Tauren Druid
Anyone involved, what are your thoughts in comparison to Cata?

I like the Troll boss :P
Reply Quote
Elegon, by far, has become my favorite encounter!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I'm liking Will of the Emperors and Spirit Kings. These crazy add fights always pique my interest.

I'm really excited to see what Heart of Fear is like however, I have a soft spot for the mantids.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Add fights to me, feel like they can't think of other things to add so they clutter it with adds. Just my opinion though. I mean the Emperor is a 100% add fight, Spirit Kings.. well I mean I think everyone laughed at that one. Elegon was a really nice balance though.

Troll boss ftw still :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
With the exception of the doll mechanic on Garajal and Stone Guards, I dont feel like RNG is the M.O. for raid design, which is a big + for me.

+ for both Elegon and Garajal. Two of my favorites. While they may have been a little harder to learn than the other Mogushan encounters, they turned out to be more fun and rewarding (Will wasnt far behind in terms of fun and reward, but Im Aff on that fight, so there is much fun to be had).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Will of the Emperor... The new Heigan Dance Soul Train Extravanganza. Oh wait, that's right, you're ranged. :P
Reply Quote
Blade Lord Ta'yak! Phase 2!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Since there isnt anywhere else to do it, /bump grats to Bedlam for downing Heart of Fear :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks! To you as well, and good luck with Sha.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Kagnar is all up in your raids, snatchin' your boss kills?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My favorite boss of this tier is probably the troll still. Have you guys tried him in heroic? Much difference?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nerp. Elegon is pretty badass. I'm slowly beginning to like Garalon on Normal mode. It's a pain sometimes but kind of fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]