Alliance gets another Galleon kill.

90 Human Monk
i had my fishing gear on hell yea i'm going to run away but an invisible tiger broke me out of invis ftw and of course you are going to kill me a second time after i already blew my cooldowns the first time trying to escape.

i'm pretty sure i made you bubble the third time i saw you that night when you tried to shell me and i slow falled across vale while you chased me while i was scorching you from above then bam...2 sucky priests show up, i escape again and melon comes along and does 1 point of damage to finish me off

heh. who the hell are you anyways? i never heard of you until mop. go back to slaying dragons and hiding in raids.

There is no need to be upset.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Rowan

i heard keyboard turning in cata on your feral druid was hard and now you switched to a worse class. heh
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
New character. Hard concept for a mage player to understand, don't worry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/19/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Sifting

i heard keyboard turning in cata on your feral druid was hard and now you switched to a worse class. heh

I hear getting farmed in Molten Front for hours was fun.
Reply Quote

Pretty sure I flawlessed you 2 times all by myself, not once did you make me bubble defensively. The only times I used bubble, was to use it as a second trinket. Honestly though its pretty annoying when I'm trying to get my easy honor but you insist on running away!

i had my fishing gear on hell yea i'm going to run away but an invisible tiger broke me out of invis ftw and of course you are going to kill me a second time after i already blew my cooldowns the first time trying to escape.

i'm pretty sure i made you bubble the third time i saw you that night when you tried to shell me and i slow falled across vale while you chased me while i was scorching you from above then bam...2 sucky priests show up, i escape again and melon comes along and does 1 point of damage to finish me off

Looks like you don't understand what "bubbling offensively" means..
Reply Quote
watch your backs
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Gonna get your mage army on us?
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Sifting
watch your backs

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I hope you all feel accomplished, knowing that not a single thing you said in this post will influence anyone else's life in any way.
Reply Quote
nice 1 key macro elias...every time im alt tabbed i see the same sequences of openers you do on me, funny.

lurowene...you are my hero. keep throwing ninja stars at the golden lotus hub
Reply Quote
watch your backs

I lol'd

i have YET to find you alone. hide.
Edited by Sifting on 10/19/2012 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Sifting

I lol'd

i have YET to find you alone. hide.

So you can do what? Run away the second I start attacking you?
Reply Quote
one shot macro wonder pally...hide until your ancient kings cooldown is ready bro.
Reply Quote
lmfao!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Dear DBM,

Can you please expand your addon's database to include opponents in PvP. Since MoP's release, I have seen a steady influx of dungeon master-baters attempting wpvp. In order to make this a possibility, I will donate some funds. I will naturally be paying you with Oak's paper route money, so it might not be much.

Your Friend,
Makgora

PS - When Holyhell targets me, can you make it say "RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL" to him.

That's the best thing about this expansion though. So much more world pvp than cata. I'm loving it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/19/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Sifting
one shot macro wonder pally...hide until your ancient kings cooldown is ready bro.

So much this... Opening on opponents with wings + gaurdian. At least wait until they ice block / vanish / bubble. Oh, and at least pop wings with Inquisition. Plis men l2ret

look at me posting lelelelel
i am god of ret.
Edited by Cutecumber on 10/20/2012 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow and I thought these forums were dead since facebook is where all the fun is but now to handle some business...

I kicked all nonmages and those remaining who were not undead have race changed. The guild is now 100% undead and we watch walking dead while ganking the !@#$ out of nexus
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]