Twlights Void - moving on

90 Troll Mage
After a lot of thought TV have decided to move to a new server. TV has been on Terenas a long time and have made many, many friends. I want to thank everyone on Terenas for all the good time I (and TV ) have had on this server. I wish everyone on Terenas the best of luck.

Minthius
GM of TV
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You have been a good friend to Dire Legion and helped us through a few tough times and I thank you for that. We have a few people here who are past TV members and they all have nothing but nice things to say about you. I know this was a hard decision to make, but I know it is not one you made hastily.
Good luck on your new server, may your friends go in peace, and your enemies in pieces.

~Shawnie~
Queen B of DL
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Long Live Minthius. Ill follow you to the ends of the earth. Well till you kill me that is. lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck minthy. Miss having you on server. Where are you moving too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]