Digital Expansion set card problem pls help

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
So i bought the card from the store and entered the key and nothing has changed on my account status. It also say's on my account page that i'm on MoP and not cataclysm any more what did i do wrong???!!!!
55 Pandaren Monk
10/15/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Alminster
that i'm on MoP and not cataclysm

If it says that you have MoP, then it worked. Unless you misspoke. Or, you thought a digital expansion card adds game time, which it does not. It just upgrades your account level.
90 Draenei Shaman
There were some people who bought the digital expanion cards from teh physical store, which had issues with them.

I think it pretty much all the cases they were resolvable, but you have to call into billing.
90 Human Rogue
We both bought it at walmart and entered the code the way we were told to on the back of it. it says it worked, but when we log on to play it shows reg CATA ingame, but on battle.net it says we both have MOP active..
90 Dwarf Warrior
On my battle.net account home page it say's my account is on MoP but i'm still restricted from any of the in game stuff like lvling to 90 and the monk class and yea it was a huge problem so many people posted on the fourms
55 Pandaren Monk
Did you shut the game down, wait 20-30 minutes, then start it again from the launcher?
90 Dwarf Warrior
HELL NAH I DIDN'T WAIT I WANNA PLAY NOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!
90 Dwarf Warrior
Lol but i guess i might have to wait huh? =P
Customer Support
You must log out of your account fully after entering the key in order to complete the upgrade.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm having the same problem bought digital deluxe expansion from wal mart and took forever to get it to go thru but now says on battlenet that I have mop but in game says I don't and only shows I have standard version. I didn't pay that kind of money to get stuck with regular!! When I try to call in for help I get told their call hold is full and hung up on!! Grrrrr!!!! I did log out for more then 30 mins this started yesterday!!! HELP!!!
90 Gnome Death Knight
i also have tryed logging out and back in, still shows standard and the upgrade banner,.
someone even said something about a password chang but that didn't help
85 Tauren Druid
I have bought the Digital Expansion Set card from walmart and entered the code on the back. In battlenet its shows I have MoP but when I then log into the game I only have Cata. I have fully shut down the game and I still can not get it to work....
90 Night Elf Hunter
I finally got a hold of someone at the blizzard number and he had to fix it on his side. I now have my deluxe edition I bought. Try calling in for help, they can get you fixed. It just will require a waiting time on phone and 30 mins after being fixed of not being able to play. I was told that they are having a lot of problems with the cards so the only way to fix it is to call them during pacific time of course. Good luck I'm going to enjoy my game now.
90 Night Elf Hunter
oh yeah other thing is that they are having problems with website messing up so it could be wrong about what you have,
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Nice to know im not the only one than glad i looked it up on froums to see if i was the only one TY all very much now i know!!!!!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I did that and added a prepiad game time and it still does not show
14 Blood Elf Priest
You might want to start a fresh thread on it Alkurn. This one is a tad bit old and you don't want your issue confused with what's already been discussed here.
5 Tauren Druid
I have bought the Digital Expansion Set card from 7-11 and entered the code on the back. In battlenet its shows I have MoP but when I then log into the game I only have Cata. What Do I Do? Please Help!
Support Forum Agent
I have bought the Digital Expansion Set card from 7-11 and entered the code on the back. In battlenet its shows I have MoP but when I then log into the game I only have Cata. What Do I Do? Please Help!

This should be resolved for you now, your petition was answered.

Should this NOT be the case, please do let us know immediately.

Due to the age of this thread, I'll be locking this now, but if you have further questions, please feel free to start a fresh topic.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]