Trade gold? or tips to lvl guild fastest

90 Orc Warrior
TL;DR are in bold
I know i'm asking for the impossible here. But even though i have a .0000001% of someone actually agreeing to this, I still feel like asking...

Does anyone play in Area52 and Want to trade gold? I give you wildhammer gold, you give me area52 gold. that's pretty much it. :-/

now assuming i made everyone LOL, roll their eyes at me, and downvoted 100 times, now i'll ask a more reasonable question..

anyone know how to level a guild to level 2 the fastest so i can just do a guild transfer with all my gold?

is it doing the mosts quests? or leveling the most?

if it's questing, I will attempt to get Loremaster/seeker on my highest lvl toon and roll through as many as i can.

but if it's leveling, how many levels exactly? like from 1-85? or the combined effort of a dozen people leveling? can leveling a guild to lvl 2 even be soloed?

follow up question. anyone wanna join my guild to level it up to lvl 2? i offer free repairs. tons and tons of free repairs. TONS. you could break your end game tier gear to red ten times before hitting the cap. (will raise the cap if that's not good enough)

anyway. ty for your time. :p

edit: stupid me just thought of an easier solution :p

would anyone sell me a lvl 2 or higher guild? if so how much?
Edited by Rupheon on 10/15/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
il trade you area 52 gold for wildhammer gold
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
il trade you area 52 gold for wildhammer gold

its a TARRRP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]