Vanilla / TBC players?

1 Orc Mage
Any pvpers from a few years back still hanging around this server?

- Nen
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
forgot to say, you all !@#$ing suck at this game
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
O hello professor, where have you been all these years?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
as always, you suck nen. locks r bad
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Alekto! Drop a message and get in touch, I want to talk to you and your brother.

Also, what's good fanboys
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Argh, keep forgetting to check this bookmark more often. Add me on skype (alektroloski) or message me on irc.freenode.net (cgar).
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
Jarmen here, Tauren Shaman of <Sinister>. If you remember <Saints of Perdition> and other guilds like <Eye of the Dragon> then yeah you're pretty old school. TBC isnt old school.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
who would even bother to remember !@#$ty guilds like those? Hate Plow & Mindtrip are the only two vanilla guilds worth mentioning.

Also, I requested you on skype alekto.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
LOL, Hate Plow and Mindtrip were "good" because of what, exactly? Oh, right, the game was new and there was no competition.

Today, the guilds wouldn't amount to anything, and you're foolish if you think otherwise.

And who is Nen, anyway?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
TBC is plenty old school. Also Sinister was garbage, and Saints of Perdition/Eye of the Dragon were around in early TBC, don't need to have played Vanilla to know about them.
Edited by Deadalive on 2/8/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
TBC isn't old school, you're just some new POS.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Jarmen here, Tauren Shaman of <Sinister>. If you remember <Saints of Perdition> and other guilds like <Eye of the Dragon> then yeah you're pretty old school. TBC isnt old school.

Jarmen, long time no see.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
LOL, Hate Plow and Mindtrip were "good" because of what, exactly? Oh, right, the game was new and there was no competition.

Today, the guilds wouldn't amount to anything, and you're foolish if you think otherwise.

And who is Nen, anyway?

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Capn, what you been up to?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
<--- used to be Irr in Zero Consequence in TBC.
and Zri in Lordaeron Philharmonic in wotlk

Hi everybody!
Edited by Zolbolt on 2/24/2013 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
./who hate plow

thats old school.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Nightmare, you were nothing but a troll and a try-hard warlock who got no where. Hate Plow and Mindtrip were great. If you want to talk competitive wise, then we can talk about Qpon's guild MXII3 or Malice from alliance side which had great pvpers like Epk who got Grand Marshall, Revolve, Humanity, Inadu, and the list goes on.

Nen, nice to see you bra! I added you on skype spoke to my brother accept me.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
The list doesn't go on because getting a ranking like Grand Marshal meant nothing but time invested in the game, not to mention account sharing to ensure as close to 100% PVP honor grinding as required for the titles.

Very few players in those guilds ever amounted to anything in WoW (which is actually a joke, amounting to anything in WoW.... I'll stay a casual, thank you very much). You name the guild -- on any server -- from the original World of Warcraft (Vanilla, whatever) -- and then show me what they have accomplished. Since you won't be able to name a single guild who has stood together that long (well, you might be able to, but definitely not on this !@#$ty server), start naming off players. Start linking profiles.

Again, you're stuck on nostalgia. None of them (entire guilds, not necessarily players) were anything amazing and very few amounted to anything in BC, let alone Wrath, Cata, or Mists of Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I tend to disagree
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]