Vanilla / TBC players?

1 Undead Warlock
No, you really don't. Unless you're going to list more than even ten players (since there's zero chance of you naming entire guilds) who have any sort of relevance now (and hell, look at you; quit for how long?), or for the past 3 expansions.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Been pvping here since launch, just came back to wow though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Very few players in those guilds ever amounted to anything in WoW (which is actually a joke, amounting to anything in WoW.... I'll stay a casual, thank you very much). You name the guild -- on any server -- from the original World of Warcraft (Vanilla, whatever) -- and then show me what they have accomplished.

Blood Legion, one of the top raiding guilds in the world, is still one of the top raiding guilds in the world and was in Vanilla too. They had one of the first, (if not the first? my memory is fading) Kelthuzad kills in original naxx. I could grab some armoury profiles for members still raiding but its easy enough to find yourselves.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Its okay. People should know that you can achieve greatness. If you only believe.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Blood Legion, one of the top raiding guilds in the world, is still one of the top raiding guilds in the world and was in Vanilla too. They had one of the first, (if not the first? my memory is fading) Kelthuzad kills in original naxx. I could grab some armoury profiles for members still raiding but its easy enough to find yourselves.
Glad you brought this up, actually. Since I've been playing on Illidan, have actually communicated with Blood Legion, played with them, and competed with their members, I know that this is not the case.

Guilds keep their name, but it's far from the same group of players who completed Naxx40. In fact, please name off some of those original members who are still in Blood Legion. I can barely name off people who were in BL during Wrath to now, let alone from BC or even Vanilla. What guilds do is they only recruit top players, and then they are cycled out. BL's current raid leader, Riggaros, has only been in the guild for less than 3 years, for example.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
That's how long-standing guilds work. Huge turnover. Epidemic for example was completely different not only from expansion to expansion but even between expansions. Many different GM's as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]