MOP Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread!

(Locked)

90 Troll Shaman
Master Windfur says "Xuen's challenge road the wind" during Round 4: Master Windfur
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
NPC Or'dac at domination point. His subname reads brackenwall emisary which should be emissary.
90 Blood Elf Priest
A Gift For Old Hillpaw (daily)
"I don't realy know where....."
91 Orc Hunter
When doing the quest In Skilled Hands, Hawkmaster Nurong yelled to me "paladin, over here!" as opposed to "Paladin, over here!" (First letter of his sentence should be capitalised).
100 Troll Hunter
The Messenger Grummle at Domination Point's dialogue is "This place is to warm and sticky and smells of bad fortune."

'to' should be 'too'
100 Troll Hunter
quest: Someone You Should See, questgiver Messenger Grummle

if you try to talk to Vol'jin, it says <Vol'jin lies on the floor unconcious and barely breathing.>

'unconcious' should be 'unconscious'
100 Troll Hunter
quest: Regeneration Takes Time, questgiver Chen Stormstout

'Across the mountain tops of the Secret Aerie you will find needle sprites.'

think 'mountain tops' should be one word
100 Blood Elf Warlock
End of quest 'De-subjugation'; Thrall says ' Please (name) do not tell with Garrosh what we have done here today...'

Should read either
'do not tell Garrosh' or
'do not speak with Garrosh about' but not the interesting mix of both that it currently is.
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Funereal Ashes
90 Goblin Mage
Rozenzo
90 Goblin Mage
Deliria
Finally, found a spelling mistake in WoW. lol
http://i49.tinypic.com/2utkg1i.jpg
13 hours ago
98 Draenei Mage
At any graveyard, when you speak to the Spirit to rez you, it says 25% damage, etc. when in reality it is now 75% for rez sickness. This should be corrected to match what is the actual debuff.
90 Human Death Knight
Giant Bone Spider
Death Grip - Deals DATA ERROR Undead damage
90 Dwarf Mage
Two things, both rather funny xD

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/Jenko716/wow1.png
Priest spell in the Glyphs page displays incorrect range and damage for Holy Nova.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/Jenko716/wow2.png
RealID displays incorrect offline time. 43 years? I didn't know this game was so old!
90 Pandaren Monk
When you talk to the chief in Grookin Hill about a guide, he mentions his son Riku.

His name is Riko.
I just did the quest "Captain Sanders' Hidden Treasure" from a long time ago to get "Captain Sanders' Shirt" but it actually should be "Captain Sanders's Shirt". The reasoning is his name ends in an s making the possessive form have an 's after it. ex: If it were Michael Myers who owned the shirt, it would be Michael Myers's Shirt. Don't know if anybody actually cares though.
90 Troll Druid
The final quest I did for the P3 golden lotus dailies yesterday to kill the big granite quilen in Guo-Lai Halls or w/e it's called - the text quest says:

"go in their"

Should be "go in there."
100 Troll Hunter
quest: Clearing A Path, questgiver Lor'themar Theron

'First thing's first.'

remove the apostrophe

during the same quest, while Ranger Orestes is following you, he says:

'Let's see how this one's bleeds...'

'one's' should just be 'one'
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've already sent a message regarding the bug in the Hozen Love Their Keys quest (namely that the boss's key does nothing to release the imprisoned yeti). I've noticed there have been multiple threads relating to this bug already, yet they've all been 404'd. Curious....Please let me know if there is some kind of work-around here. Again, I'd really like to know. - N
90 Human Rogue
Pearlfin Village quest from Admiral Taylor, "Let Them Burn". The last sentence reads:

"Now is the time to destroy them indefinitely."

That makes no sense. I suspect the last word should be "definitively", not "indefinitely".
When trying to purchase another gem from Wrathion

'I would like to upgarde another sha-touched weapon. Can you help?'

Should be 'upgrade'.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]