[H] The Burrows -closed-

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Burrows, lvl 25, is currently recruiting dedicated members for our core 10 man raid team.

About the guild
We are a casual guild, we plan to only raid one night a week. Most have us have been friends with one another for at least a year, some have known each other for much longer than that (since BC or earlier) and that have also raided since tbc. We're a friendly, very goofy bunch of people. :D

We try our best to provide flasks and pots for our raiders, as well as guild repairs if you show up for raids on a normal basis. We use a Mumble server, so we'd like for anyone to have it downloaded and ready to go. We do not require you to be a pro, we just want you to have fun, feel at home, and play your class decently. :P

When?
Friday is the new planned raid day.
Raid time will be from 7pm to 10pm server (PST).

What do we need?
  • We are in need of a mage.

List is subject to change!

Please at least be level 90, but if you aren't quite at a 463 ilvl, we will try to help you gear up. Also please know your class. We need you on a class that you are familiar with, not an alt that you haven't played before. You can however toss alts in the guild for heroics and such! If you are interested, please send me a message in-game, or a mail if I'm not online! You can also contact Suspera.

The sooner we can get a dedicated group for MSV, the sooner we can jump into HoF and then Terrace. :D
Edited by Aerith on 1/19/2013 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm not at home, but I've been doing some searching for a new server (specifically a PST server) the current one I'm on is a med-low EST server and I live in Seattle.

I see you guys need a Melee DPS/Healer, and I've been playing with the idea of doing a fresh start with some new people.

I was thinking of making a Pandaren Shaman and playing Enh/Resto.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, I love the idea of that, to be honest. I've always wanted us to have a shaman healer in the group, even if it's only for a few fights, or if you end up wanting to heal more than that, I could probably swap to dps instead. Totally flexible at this point. :D And I understand the time zone thing. I'm actually CST myself, but I don't mind since I have no life atm. xD Probably half of them are in PST though.

We're waiting on a couple of people to reach 90, and something came up with one of our tanks...so I gotta modify the original post. They were kinda late starting because they were super busy with work :P But if you want to make the toon and at least check it out during your free time, you are more than welcome! I'm almost always online, sadly, so it shouldn't be too difficult to contact me for an invite.
Edited by Aethereal on 10/16/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, I love the idea of that, to be honest. I've always wanted us to have a shaman healer in the group, even if it's only for a few fights, or if you end up wanting to heal more than that, I could probably swap to dps instead. Totally flexible at this point. :D And I understand the time zone thing. I'm actually CST myself, but I don't mind since I have no life atm. xD Probably half of them are in PST though.

We're waiting on a couple of people to reach 90, and something came up with one of our tanks...so I gotta modify the original post. They were kinda late starting because they were super busy with work :P But if you want to make the toon and at least check it out during your free time, you are more than welcome! I'm almost always online, sadly, so it shouldn't be too difficult to contact me for an invite.

Well, I'm almost off the wandering isle. I'll be Horde soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Heh, was gone literally all day because of a doctor visit with unexpected turn outs. :\ just got home 4 hours later lol. I'll keep an eye out for you, hopefully I can catch you. I dont know if anyone else will be online or not, we're in a weird state where sometimes everyone's on at once and sometimes im the only one, but you can always check Who for Burrows and just whisper someone, ask if any vet's are online, vet's can invite. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for a mage dps! for dungeons (challenges) and raids and anyone else who wants ot join just to hang out :D
Edited by Aethereal on 10/19/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump, we are still recruiting, looking for mainly range dps now that isn't a warlock...

A lot of us have previous hardcore raiding guild experience but are now unable to raid 4-5 days a week and are just looking for something casual. If you are just looking for a guild to hang around in with friendly people or looking for a casual raiding guild, then please consider joining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump. Still looking! First post was edited.
Edited by Aethereal on 11/9/2012 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump!

we are still in need of a mage!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Couple things changed, first post was updated 100%.

Bump! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump!!
surely there are some mages out there :(
Edited by Aethereal on 12/4/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
--------------

no longer recruiting unless you're just interested in finding a nice home for your alts. i have changed guild on my main, but my alts are still there. the gm's taking a break (possibly a long one). some people still play, so if you're interested hit me up.
Edited by Aethereal on 1/19/2013 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]