Best AD Tanks?

90 Human Paladin
Actually as of Dec 4th, 2012 Mobearious has overtaken second place and Mobious fell to fifth being replaced by Crillo on 3rd and Haydies on 4th
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm the best tank.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/21/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Hitmonchan
dogmeat

:-)))

Who was your orginal toon in Purpose/Influence/effort??
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That's Brobi.
Edited by Zandrae on 12/27/2012 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I've always wondered where alot of the Purpose players ended up. Most are prolly not even playing anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'd say the best tank I know is bluntadin. I dont know any other damn good tank on AD other than him. Plus im good friends with Blunt. So I vote Blunt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My post implies that, yes, I have, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

I couldn't tell you which raid, or what he did or didn't do to make me have negative recollections. It could have been a number of things, all not really related to non-contextual dislike. I did note that it is possible that he got better in the time since my experiences.

Typically, I have considered a tank bad when they repeatedly fail at the basics (like not turning your back to a mob, or taunt when dbm tells you to type basics) especially when they act intolerable and try to talk the talk but fail to back it up. When the tank is doing it wrong, like messing up spec, not using cooldowns gemming inappropriately (lol not def/avoid capped but stacking stam and being crit like crazy back in the day, as a healer I tend to notice inappropriate damage spikes). You get the idea.

Speaking of Sinne (who was also rather good)...
I remember healing with drunktir tanking. lol.

Edit: I need to proofread when I have cats walking across my keyboard while typing.

Pretty sure he did a few of our ToC 25 open runs with me MT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh and found a old screenshot. Greutok said I was the best so....
http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/DimentedAD/WoWScrnShot_061610_205751.jpg
/thread
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
They let me back so I could post here

Me. There, said it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
My pet is a better tank than most of you. Especially Zurick.... dogmeat #1
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sinne

CASHMONEYSON
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tankest, obviously.

Edit: ohshi-

I already replied
Tankest. Oh wait.
Edited by Vythrin on 9/2/2013 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]