Questing: an Excursion of Witticisms

17 Draenei Paladin
this guy, the war who bodnka kills, he say he is pvp gear, but how does it matter???? if he die to falling as a war isnt he just the bad kidn of player who dont know anything?
Reply Quote
is that like the enitre torth team? damn that list is short
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
hey guise, i found a video of shaaban pvping. so pro i'm at a loss for words

http://i.imgur.com/xS1Up.gif

lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
enaa won't fight me anymore. and deathtou keeps running.

i'm supposed to duel deathtou one on one mano-a-mano style, likely to back out of that too.

i tryed to duel enaa and it was fair up to the point she backed in to the halhill guards and you know shes has the nerv to bring minoxside over here via real id omg and stranded owned them all lol you guys rock lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
hes guild leader of the nasty midnighters he was on this server lol then moved away and enna asked him to come help her with me thats so funny
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/01/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Renachan
stranded owned them

this has summed up 95% of the world pvp i've seen.

but thanks for playing! we always appreciate some good world kills, even if it takes one or 2 of getting ganked to start it off.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/01/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Kkronc
stranded owned them

this has summed up 95% of the world pvp i've seen.

but thanks for playing! we always appreciate some good world kills, even if it takes one or 2 of getting ganked to start it off.

Good thing you didn't run past me. If Staxion hasn't made it clear enough, I am pvp geared now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oof, someone's who pvp geared? you're right, i should look out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not sure why you're bragging about killing so many. It doesn't take any talent at all to camp Halfhill and attack people who are cooking and turning in quests. If you were really any good at PvPing you'd have better things to do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A bit old of a post =P, oh and konan was the leader of the nasty midnighters not mino....mino is just a baddy konan moved to eredar to try to kill me. Oh also cause I doubt he will see this...hi Foursquare
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh also cause I doubt anyone will see this...

fixed it for you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You saw it! yay someone saw my post! its a miracle on christmas eve
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
well of course im gonna see it!
i promised i wouldnt leave, remember?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
But you did leave, you filthy deserter.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i said the forums. also, way to originally post that as your monk. you left too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]