The Galleon Kill Thread

90 Dwarf Monk
Last Heard Appearance: Friday October 12th, 2012

Has anyone slain him since? I have a strange hypothesis that his spawn has became bugged similar to what happened to our Sha spawn the first week of the expansion. Or I could just be unlucky with my online time.

If you kill Galleon or see him up please post it in this thread!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
4:20ish Wed
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
710ish PM Satirday 10-20
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, on Saturday he went down so fast.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
10/22/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Bionìx
Yeah, on Saturday he went down so fast.

I expect it to be like that for awhile, I know many of our raiders as well as Infallible and Second Attempt have it watched pretty much 24/7. Just a suggestion for those of you who don't mind sharing, if there's more than forty people around there's a method to "tag share" where one person from the original tagging raid can leave the tag raid, and form their own raid to get more than the base 40 loot from Galleon. Based on the video's I've seen from Illidan, this method has no cap of being able to share the Galleon tag.

I know we did this on Saturday, and I wanted to thank all that were involved. It made the process extremely streamlined for all alliance who were interested in getting a kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'll pay 5k to anyone that can get me in a galleon kill. Either by tag sharing or original raid
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Killed at 1:55PM 10/23. Galleon spawned immediately after reset

EDIT: Mimy you weren't online, I looked while forming :(
Edited by Immikey on 10/23/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Too early for me, i have to get my 12 hours of sleep
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It was killed somewhere between 6-7 AM today, 10/28. Forgot to check exact time.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
8:50 PM Wednesday killed
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Killed 8:50, nov 7nd. The brave warriors of alliance refused to tag share.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would love it if "the brave warriors of the alliance" let the Horde have one kill. I mean seriously, it has been almost two months. At this point I just want my achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
11/08/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Bionìx
At this point I just want my achievement.

You guys have had 1 opportunity this entire xpac to kill it, and you missed it!?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Was that the day where the Alliance raid almost killed it for the Horde anyways due to people not stopping dps?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]