Returning to WoW and Looking for a Guild

7 Pandaren Priest
I've played WoW off and on for the past three years. Got up to 85 on my preist on another server, had a highly geared hunter and did a bunch of raiding in WoTLK. I'm more of a casual player, enjoy jumping in and out of the game. Love dungeons and enjoyed raiding but don't always have the time for it. Was part of an awesome guild on a different server that fell apart due life circumstances and people needing a break. End up on Nesingwary because I wanted a fresh start, had friends over here (who have taken a break) and needed a server time closer to the East coast.

Starting fresh in the game with a new toon, looking for a guild who enjoys hanging out, leveling alts, running dungeons and would be into raiding again if I can work it into my schedule.

Any guilds looking for an easy going, quiet, mature player?
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
Depending on which faction you ultimately choose(because I see you are just a Pandaren Priest without faction) there are some laid back, casual guilds here on Nesingwary Alliance that might fit the bill for what you are looking for.

I'm not too savvy on what the Horde here has to offer, if that faction is your cup o' tea.
Reply Quote
On Nesingwary, there are always guilds looking for people. If you're interested, there are sister guilds (the House of the Night/the House of the Rising Sun) looking for folks. HoTN is level 3 and Horde/HoSR is level one and Alliance. Always looking for fun mature people. Give us a shout!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]