<Exalted> Alliance Guild recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Everyone,
<Exalted> is a lvl 25 guild recently transferred over the summer. We're looking to recruit all players looking to level up, questing, achievements, heroics, scenarios and also starting up our 10man raid team.

If you're looking for something new to join, let us know!

Guild repairs, 7 bank tabs.

Our roster is looking small I know, but like I mentioned, a small group of us just transferred realms, hoping to make new friends and enjoy end game content.

for our 10man raid, looking for the following:
ranged dps (2 spots open)

Raiding: Tues/Thurs. 9PM server. Will discuss different days depending on group's availability.

GMs: Jaclynrose, Proxadin
Officers: Ciras, Choshu, Salionis, Luicas, Brofs

pst or send ingame mail to any of the above for more info or if you are interested.
Edited by Missesprox on 10/29/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
My first alt is a level 88 Retribution paladin and he needs a home badly. My last guild I helped build from level 5 to 25 and then got demoted and basically black sheeped from guild activities because I /ragequit a 5 man dungeon.
Anyways if you can put up with a quirky person like me I'd be happy and willing to join your guild. Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Looking to do our first official guild raid run in MSV tomorrow at 9PM server. We have 2 spots available for ranged dps.

We have already been able to down the first 2 bosses. Looking for fun, competent players to round out our 10man raid. Thanks for looking!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
My first alt is a level 88 Retribution paladin and he needs a home badly. My last guild I helped build from level 5 to 25 and then got demoted and basically black sheeped from guild activities because I /ragequit a 5 man dungeon.
Anyways if you can put up with a quirky person like me I'd be happy and willing to join your guild. Thank you in advance.

If you're still interested in joining, shoot a pst to Proxadin or Jaclynrose for an invite :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]