If you are the kind of player who believes they can be the best DPS in their class, be one of the most effective healers in a raid, and always look at progression and farm content as an opportunity to learn more and improve; then Duh Winning may be the guild for you.
For those who wish to get an idea of what raiding with us is like watch our stream at twitch.tv/cwarush
8/14H Siege of Orgrimmar
13/13H Throne of Thunder
16/16H Tier 14 [MSV, HoF, ToeS]
7/7H Firelands - During 4.3
8/8H - Dragon Soul
Friday 9:45 PM - 4:00 AM Server time (West Coast - Pacific time)
Saturday 9:45 PM- 4:00 AM Server time (West Coast - Pacific time)
Sunday 10:00PM - 4:00 AM Server time (West Coast - Pacific time)
Our raids usually end at 2AM during farm content, but people are expected to be able to stay until 4AM when asked to do so, and it's required during progression.
What you can expect from us:
- Amenities: Feasts, guild repairs and some enchants/gems.
- A friendly guild environment.
- A guild that takes interest in alts, we run an alt raid on Thursdays, have a second group that runs on the weekdays and are working toward taking full advantage of alts in future tiers.
- Loot Council System. We believe any guild that plays primarily for progression should use a LC system during progression, players who contribute the most to the raid will benefit the most from this; we don't raid for the gear though, the gear is just a means to an end. If you believe in this philosophy then DW is the place for you.
So you want to raid with Duh Winning? Check this list off first:
1. You believe that the purpose of gear is to progress on future bosses.
2. You are willing to, and understand sitting periodically on farm and progression bosses for the sake of the guild.
3. You come prepared with flasks and potions for the entire night.
4. You have the gold funds to gem and enchant your own gear.
5. You know how to use World of Logs extensively (or are willing to be given tutorials).
6. You come prepared with a strong understanding of the encounter and the way your class/spec best interacts with the mechanics of that encounter.
7. You research encounters beforehand and provide tips, suggestions or strategies to making new heroic mode encounters easier to defeat.
Classes we are looking at:
Looking at any top parsing players to join us for next tier, if you are an exceptional player who can handle mechanics well and want to be in a guild that will always strive to become better than apply today!
In order to apply visit our website: http://duhw.enjin.com and fill-out our short application.