(A) Heartsong Guardians: We have cookies!

Much love for one of the bestest guilds evsers. <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Absolutely great guild here.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
*grins* Thanks for the support, fellows. Also...*shakes fist at praxos* Greasy undead faction swapping b@stard!
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
Be nice, Ducky. :<
Edited by Caelera on 10/17/2012 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
awesome guild,

I got kicked out of the grove once! back under dato's old story line that got retconned. Will be heading up there again, this time hopefully with out the kick in the face.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hey, no hard feelings, featherbutt. IC is IC is IC, after all. :P
Reply Quote
Though I've not rolled with these folks for quite some time, I must now vouch for the awesomeness. About time y'all started a recruitment thread! P.S...Praxos. I'm watching you. >=)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
These guys are awesomeness. Great story line, great lore and perhaps one of the most fun to hang out with, even on a slow non-crazy night. :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/17/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Duskhowl
Hey, no hard feelings, featherbutt. IC is IC is IC, after all. :P

I got it in the feels, at any rate I don't mind when I get an emotional response from an rp, it means the rp was well played out.

I useally roll with those feels in such cases, knowing that it was the character not the player who made me have feelings.

in other news I just had a steak and egg mc bagel from mc d's... It was very nummy
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
*peers up* Wow...People are coming out of the woodwork. Thanks for the vouches and words of support.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
OP you have the same name of my old hunter's primary pet worg. Rock on.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Its a good name.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
Names? Names! I like names. But there's someone around here running around with a name extremely similar to mine. Don't get us confused! >.>
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
I absolutely love this guild! Great setting and lore, great people. These guys rekindled my love for Warcraft. They are so awesome, and you should definitely come RP with us in the Twilight Grove sometime.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
It's the middle of October. Why have I caught Holiday Fever so early this year? :<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
*divebombs and huggles everyone*
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Halloween is the best holiday.

Christmas is the next best.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
Ah, yes! My grandma always makes apple pie for it.
I like pie.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
The cake is a lie, the pie a logical fallacy...And cookies are the ambrosia of life. Cookies...Mmmmm.....
Reply Quote
Do diddly Bumperino, neighborino.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]